Chapter 7

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD.

Jacob

     My alarm starting blaring and I stretched and sat at the end of my bed. I grabbed my phone to see if I had any messages. I had one from Marissa basically yelling at me about how I could be so cruel. I broke up with Ashely after Robert left. And I guess Marissa and Ashley have been getting close since they met at the ball. If they were mates I wouldn't be surprised, well actually I would but that is none of my business. I saw Bryan messaged me a couple of times and it was just him gushing over some guy he met at a bar. But he was probably going to tell me about it today at work. I looked through and I was sort of disappointed that Robert hadn't text me good morning. And I definitely wasn't going to text him first. 

     I got up and headed to the bathroom and took a very hot shower. I went to my closet to try and find an outfit but nothing seemed to look right. I wanted to look good, like drool-worthy you know? I put on a pair of dark blue slacks and a white button-up that left the two top buttons undone and I rolled up my sleeves. I slid on tan dress shoes and a tan belt. I went to the bathroom to fix my hair and put the mousse in my hair to make my curls pop. I could see the outline of my chest and I looked pretty good I would say. Hopefully, he would think so too. 

     I made it to work with 20 minutes to spare. I saw Bethany already at the front desk and getting ready for the day. "Hey, Jacob. You look really nice today. Anything special going on?" She said wiggling her eyebrows. "Just trying to get someone's attention." I winked at her and continued to the elevator. I still hadn't heard anything from Robert this morning and I was getting upset. The elevator stopped on my floor and there he was talking to Mr. Shefan. "Jacob good your here early. I want you to go with Robert here and tell him about all the positions that have or been filled before everyone shows up. And then you need to show him around the different stadiums." Mr. Sheffan said, he then gave a curt nod and walked to the elevator. It was just me and Robert now and he was staring me down. He was looking me up and down and I could see his eyes go from black to his natural hazel. Hook line and sinker.

      "Follow me." I walked past him and noticed he was wearing black slacks and a light blue button-up. His hair was in his slick man bun and had black dress shoes and a black belt on. I made it my office and I sat down behind my desk and he stood there across from me still not saying anything. "You can sit you know." I said looking at the chair, he was kind of making me nervous. 

      "Why are you dressed like that?" He said lowly, Axel purred in approval. "This is how I normally dress for work." I was trying to be as nonchalant as I possibly could. "You're lying." He started to walk over to my side of the desk and my heart started to beat fast. Oh no. Maybe I bit off more than I could chew with this. He leaned over me and rested his hands on the armrest of my chair and leaned his face only 2 inches from mine. "You did this on purpose huh?" He said leaning closer. My heart starting beating out of my chest as he got closer. "We have 20 mins all to our selves, and what should we do?" He moved closer and our lips were almost touching. If I were to lean in just a little but then we would be kissing. I didn't say anything because I didn't know what to say to that. I had an idea of what I wanted to happen but I guess I'm too scared to actually have that happen. "I think I know what you want, but you're scared. Don't be scared. I'll be gentle...for now." Before I could even fully register what was happening he slammed his lips on to mine. It was needy and loving and warm. His scruff was scratching against my bare face and I loved it. The kiss started getting heated and I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him closer. 

      He licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth for him to have access. He tasted amazing. It was intoxicating and I just wanted more. We battled for dominance and afterwhile I just gave up and let him attack my mouth. He trailed down my neck and found my sweet spot and I let out a low moan. He chuckled lowly and the vibration felt amazing on my neck. He continued to attack my neck and I grabbed his shoulder and pushed him to look at me. "What? Did I hurt you?" I could see the worry in Robert's eyes and was looking all around my face to see if I was okay. "No hickies." I said as sternly as possible. He chuckled lowly again. Which literally gets me horny every time. If he were to look down he would see just as bad as it gets. "Yes, sir." He said. He put his lips on mine again and I relished in the feeling of his lips on mine. The fact that I was so comfortable with him like this already is crazy to me.

     Before things got heated again there was a knock on the door and I pushed Robert under my desk and turned forward. "Come in." I instantly regretted pushing Robert underneath my desk, because he was eye level with my pretty big problem. As Bryan was walking in I felt my belt start to be undone and then my zipper. "Hey man. Thanks for not answering my message. Anyways I met this guy last night and he was brooding and handsome and perfect..." I stopped listening as soon as I felt Robert's hand on my thighs which slowly made their way to my underwear band. I clenched my jaw in hopes that Bryan wouldn't notice anything going on. 

      I felt Robert grab my member out of my underwear and pull it out. I made the mistake of looking down and I saw him smirking at me already. Then in his mouth I go. I leaned my head back on the chair, clenching every part of my body to try and not make a sound. It felt amazing. "And then I was like no way, you're not going to get away with that..." Bryan was still focused on his story and not paying any attention to me, which is good. Robert started to bob his head up and down and started going faster and then slower, making me go through a lot of feelings. He grabbed it with his hand and started to pump me and suck me off. It was glorious. He stopped and blew his hot air on my tip and licked from the top to the bottom. He then put me back in his mouth and started to deep throat.

     To say that I've never had a blow job like this before would be an understatement. If it feels this good I can't imagine what it would be like when we mate. I was getting closer to the edge and I really needed Bryan to leave. "Hey Bryan. Uhh- I love this story but I need you to go I need to get some work done." My voice was shaky and I hope that he didn't catch on. "Ugh fine. You used to be fun." He rolled his eyes and got up and walked out of the office and closed the door. I was finally able to relax and really enjoy the attention I was getting. I looked down and Robert and I made eye contact and it was the hottest thing that ever happen. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back and let myself go. Which resulted in many grunts and moans on my part. Then finally I released and shot into his mouth and he licked up everything that was there. He zipped me back up and got eye level with me and licked his lips. "You taste delicious." Robert said. "This was the longest 20 mins of my life." I said and we both burst out laughing and I couldn't help but feel like I was on cloud nine. 

*

*

*

*

*

*