Chapter 13

Jacob

        Wait he has got to be joking? He has a daughter. I let go of his hand and leaned back in the chair and felt my eyes start to water. This can't be happening. "A daughter?" My heart fell out of my chest and I couldn't help but feel betrayed? "Yes, but this was some time ago okay? She is five now, and she currently lives with her mom and I visit as much as I can. I wanted to let you know because I have her during the winter break and that's in a couple of weeks." This was a lot of information to take in and I just wanted to bust out crying. He has a kid already and his family wouldn't start with me, even then I can't even give him kids. "I want you to meet her, she will love you. She knows all about you and is excited to meet you." I just sat there, I didn't know what to say or react to what he was saying, everything was hurting. "Jacob, baby, please say something?" Robert reached for my hand and I snatched it away and grabbed the glass of wine and drank the rest before pouring it into another glass. 

       "What do you want me to say?" I asked him. "I can't give you kids. I am a guy. Your connections with that girl are always going to be something different than ours. Yeah, we are mates but what are mates when you can't have kids? And you just want me to what? Be open about it, and watch your daughter knowing that I won't have a daughter of my own." I felt the tears roll down my face and I didn't bother making them stop. "Baby...stop. Come here, follow me." He grabbed my hand I followed him to the living room and sat on the couch.  He went and grabbed some paperwork from the coffee table and sat down next to me. "We can have a family and before you say anything let me explain. During our break and everything, I did some research on mated male couples. Because we both are males the moon goddess gives one, the more submissive one will be given the part of a woman to be able to have children. I even talked to some elders and they explained it to me. Everything is in this packet explains it."

      I grabbed the packet from him and started looking through it. There were many pages in the packet and I would take the time to go over later. "So what are you saying?" I asked him. "It means we can have a family. Once we mate, you will start to get hips and your organs will change naturally. You have to have regularly scheduled doctors appointment to make sure everything is forming right." This was a lot of information to be taking in and I didn't know how to respond. All of a sudden I could have a family and soon if I wanted. "I get this is a lot of information to take in, just breath and relax." He grabbed my hand and started rubbing it, the sparks erupted in my body. "You're right this is a lot of information, especially for a first date." We both chuckled trying to make light of the situation. "Okay let's talk about something else okay? How about we change and we watch a movie in my room?" Robert asked. "Yeah, that sounds great." He grabbed my hand and led me up the stairs to this huge hallway. We passed five other rooms and made it to the last one which was his. There was a bed bigger than a king-size with a black comforter and white and gray pillows.  

       "Your room is huge, I like it." I saw my bag on the bed and grabbed it. "Can you show me to the bathroom?" I asked. "Yeah, it's over here." He pointed to the door and I walked in. The bathroom had a granite sink and white cabinets. There was a jacuzzi tub and a huge shower, that would be used soon. I took off my suits and changed into the sweatpants and sweatshirt I brought with me. I walked back out to see him laying casually on the bed with his sweatpants on...and no shirt. He had his entire chest out and I was drooling. His chest had a huge tattoo of a dragon on his chest and multiple on his arms. "You just going to stand there and gawk or come sit down?" He said smirking at me. I walked over to him slowly and feeling slightly self-conscious about my own body. "Whoa now, this is a no shirt zone, take it off before you get in." He had that annoying smirk on his face the entire time. I rolled my eyes and slowly took my sweatshirt off. As I was doing it, his eyes flickered to black as he drank me in. I was built but nowhere near he was. "That's way better." I blushed slightly and walked to the bed and slid in next to him.

       He wrapped his arm around me and I snuggled into him, feeling extremely relaxed and already falling asleep. "What do you want to watch?" He asked me. He was scrolling through movies and then I saw my favorite one. "Avatar! The one with the blue people!" I yelled snatching the remote from him and clicking it. He started laughing at me and glared at me. "What? I do not play when it comes to my favorite movie." I said leaning back in the bed once the movie started. I put my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat. We were halfway through the movie and my eyes started to close. "It's okay love. Go to sleep." He gave me a kiss on the forehead and started to feel myself slipping away.

*****

        I was waked up by the sun coming in the room. Robert's arm was wrapped around my waist and I could hear him breathing lightly. I quietly slide out of the bed and go to the bathroom. I am surprised we went to bed and didn't do anything...not even kiss. I was getting a little frustrated lately and nothing was happening. After I did what I had to do I decided to cook breakfast for him. I went to his huge stainless steel kitchen and went to the fridge and pulled out food to make Italian omelets. Which has mushroom, zucchini, mozzarella, tomato, and bell peppers. I turned on the coffee maker to have it start brewing. I went to the living room and grabbed the packet of information given to Robert by the elders while I waited for the eggs to cook in the pan. I went to the page that was tabbed and started to read it. It basically said that once Robert and I mate, my insides will start to change, and when that happens I will go through major hormonal changes and physical as well. I would get wider hips and become softer? That's weird. I would give birth after the regular 9 months and get a C-section. There is no way I am walking around pregnant.

       I put it down and went back to the kitchen and flipped the eggs and started to add the toppings and put it on the plate. I poured two cups of coffee and grabbed a creamer for mine. I have no idea how he likes his coffee so I just left it black. There was a breakfast nook in the kitchen and so I set the table and put the food there. Robert wasn't awake yet so I decided to go wake him up myself. I went back to the room and he was on his back arms spread out and his blonde hair everywhere. This should be fun. I got on top of the bed and straddled him and started rubbing my hands up and down his chest. I ran my fingers over his nipples and they started to get hard. I leaned down and kissed his chest and went up to his kneck. He let out a small moan when I got to a spot right under his ear. Bingo. I stayed there for a while and Robert continued to attack his sweet spot. Suddenly I felt his hands go straight to my waist and hold me. He ran one of them up to my back and to my hair pulling my head and bringing my lips to his. It was gentle at first but then the hunger overtook our bodies. I had to use every cell in my body and pull myself away. He grunted in annoyance. "Come on I made breakfast." I got up and grabbed his hands and pulled him out of the bed. 

         "No no no, stay in bed with me. We can eat later." He said. I rolled my eyes at his laziness. "I spent all morning cooking, I did a traditional Italian breakfast and I want you to eat." I crossed my arms so he knew I was serious. "Alright alright, put angry Jacob away." He sat up and walked toward me, chest out and all. "Take me to your food. Also, you are hot in the morning." He kissed my cheek and slapped my butt as he walked to the bathroom. I am so glad he can't see me blushing right now. "I can't wait till that butt of yours gets big and juicy. I'm telling you now you won't be able to walk." With that, he closed the bathroom door. Oh my gosh, I am falling for this man. 

*

*

*

*

*

*