Chapter 18

WARNING!! SEXUAL CONTENT!

Jacob

I walked out of the bathroom and it was so beautiful. The lights were dimmed and there were candles lit up everywhere. There were rose petals laid out on the floor and around the bed. Robert was standing at the end of the bed smiling at me. I walked out in front of him and he had a bouquet of roses waiting for me. "Have a seat beautiful." He grabbed my hand and sat me down on the bed. "Today exactly three months ago I met a beautiful man named Jacob in a meeting. My life changed forever that day, and it was a day I least expected it. I love everything about you and I am so excited that I get to spend my life with you. Have a family with you, grow old with you, laugh with you, live with you. I love you." He handed me the flowers and my eyes started watering. I threw the flowers on the floor and grabbed him and pulled him into a hug. I brought my hands to his face and I brought his lips to mine. Robert poured all of his love into this one kiss like this was the last time this could happen.

The kiss slowly started to heat up and get heavy. My legs were about to give out from the intensity being poured out into me. He put his hands on my thighs and lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He laid me on the bed and hovered over me and pulled his lips away from mine. "Look, if I start I won't be able to stop." He said breathing heavy over me. I understood what he was saying but I'm ready. This is something that I needed and wanted to do. I pulled his lips to mine again. "I know, I'm ready." That's all I had to say and he attacked my lips again. I brought him closer to my body if that was even possible. We were both shirtless and being skin to skin was amazing. Our excitements were rubbing each other driving me even more insane. My wolf was purring at this closeness and this electricity that flowing through my body.

Robert was rubbing his hands up and down my sides. His left hand made its way to my nipple and he squeezed. A loud moan escaped my mouth and I could feel my cheeks heat up. He moved from my mouth and started to attack my neck and my sweet spot. Leaving a trail of hickeys around my neck. He started to kiss down my chest and took my nipple in his mouth and started to suck it. He was switching between sucking and biting and it was driving me nuts. He was rolling my other nipple between his fingers and it was making me extremely hard. I started to roll my hips creating some friction between us. Robert was growling and groaning in on my neck. I moved my hands to his back and was starting to dig my nails in his back. I know that is going to leave scratches in the morning. "Take your pants off," I said in between kisses. He listened immediately and we both started to take our pants off. We were both in our underwear and I was eager to take them off and skip the foreplay.

Robert leaned down and slowly pulled my underwear off and my member poked up. The cold air hit it and I hissed, it felt amazing though. He leaned down towards it and blew hot air on it, making me shiver. He stuck his tongue out and licked up and down my member. It was agonizing, he was doing it extremely slow. I was writhing under him, lifting my hips to try and get it into his mouth. "What do you want, baby?" He was teasing me. "Please?" I was begging, I needed it, no more teasing. "Please what?" He asked licking around the head of my member. "Please, put me in your mouth. Take me." I begged him and he finally took me in his mouth whole. I moaned loudly at the feeling of his mouth wrapped around me. He started to move up and down and each time made me scream out in pleasure. He barely even began and I felt myself about to give out. I normally last longer and I was getting embarrassed by how full I was getting. "Robert, I'm about to--" Right when I was going to finish he stopped and took me out of his mouth. I looked down at him with a questioning face.

"Why? Please." I said to him. He just smirked at me and leaned over the bed and grabbed a tube. "What is that?" I asked him. "You'll see." All of a sudden I felt this cold gel start to coat me and Robert spread my legs open. "Relax love." He said and I did as he said. He slowly entered one finger and me and it started to sting slightly but as I got used to it, it was magic. He added a second and then a third, and I thought that was it after that but then he added a fourth. He was moving it in and out. The pace was slow and even at first, but then it became fast and the rhythm was off but I didn't mind at all. Right, when I was about to explode he stopped and got on his knees. "I will be gentle tonight, but trust me next time I won't be nice." He smirked at me. He spread my legs open and set them up. He took off his underwear and his huge member hung out. He grabbed the lube and coated his member with it. He slowly leaned over me and lined himself up with my entrance.

I took a deep breath and tried to relax before he entered me. It started to stretch and it was painful. He made it all the way in and it burned. I hissed in pain and was trying to get used to the stinging. "Are you okay?" He asked me and I just nodded giving him the go-ahead to start moving. He slowly exited and then pushed himself back in. After three more strokes I finally got used to how big he was and the feeling of him inside me. It finally started to feel good and he could tell by my moaning. He started to speed up and he hit a spot that made me go crazy. I was a moaning mess and all that could be heard were my screams, his groans, and our skin slapping. I was at the edge and I could Robert was too. He leaned his head into my neck and I could feel his fangs extend. I did the same to him. "I'm about to come," I said to him. "Yeah, me too." And just moments later we both sunk our teeth into each other and as we did that we exploded together. I felt his warmth cover me on the inside and I covered both of our chests.

Robert slowly pulled out of me and laid next to me. I was in a euphoric moment and I could tell he was too. He leaned over and grabbed something from a drawer, baby wipes. He pulled one out and cleaned himself and I off from the mess I had made. Once he was done he pulled me closer to him. "That was amazing. Better than how I imagined. And in my imagination, it was pretty amazing." Robert laughed and looked down at me. "I love you," I said to him and I gave him a tender kiss. "I love you too, Hippo."

*

*

*

*

*

*

*