Afterword

Thank you all for going on this journey with Natsu! I've been working on this story for FOURTEEN years and it has finally gotten to the point where I am satisfied.

THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL.

Eight years after their reunion, Natsu and Hitori are peacefully living together in London

Eight years after their reunion, Natsu and Hitori are peacefully living together in London. Their forbidden relationship and the pills secretly created to protect Hitori remain undercover while Natsu works with the International Vampire Association. As the creator and manager of the Public Interest Division, Natsu feels it's his duty to let his father and the rest of the board know about the people's desire to go public with vampirism―no matter how many times they table the issue. But the leaders find themselves forced to form a quick decision when a peculiar child makes national headlines after murdering another... with a bite. With the revelation that deadly vampires exist, humans go into mass hysteria. With the revelation that humans and Nativus can somehow mate, the vampires threaten a revolution. While hiding his identity as the first true halfling, Natsu must decide whether to help IVA stop the revolution, join in, or protect himself and Hitori. After all, if someone follows this disaster's trail of breadcrumbs, it leads right back to them and their "secret" pills.

(Cover and blurb not final.)

I'd like to thank Twoony and EdenY_ for supporting and advising me, KR_Williams for helping me portray Japanese culture (somewhat?) accurately, everyone who has critiqued since 2016, my ex-girlfriend who led me to take the story in an astounding direction, and eggsnail_ for catching all the typos Grammarly and I failed to. Last but not least, thank all of you for reading and being patient with the countless times I've reuploaded and the long periods between updates. See you in the sequel!

I have a Big Book of Extras on my profile where you can find more of Hitori and Natsu. And if you need a fun pick-me-up after all that emotion, check out my book The God of Love is a Deadbeat on Tapas: Jun tries to find a boyfriend with help from the God of Love. But the lazy God might end up needing Jun's help instead.