Chapter 10: Cassidy

**Sexy times continued**

Carter looks at me like I'm the only woman in the world. It's an addictive feeling staring into his baby blues while he gives me that look. That look scares me. I want to see it everyday.

Carter grinds against my center and I squeeze my eyes shut with one hand fisted in the back of his hair and the other gripping his back forcing him to rock against me again. If he keeps doing this I'm going to come. I am very close to jumping off a ledge I've been on for two weeks. I masturbate every day and usually while looking at pictures of his hard dick or shirtless selfies that I shamelessly asked for via sext, but there is absolutely nothing like smelling Carter's scents and feeling his weight on top of me.

Like I said I'm feening for this man and that's a bad sign because my Mama told me addictions are dangerous. Carter is very proactive in the bedroom. He takes control, takes what he wants and gives me things I didn't even know I wanted. He is never rough, just the perfect amount of strong and alpha.

Cart pulls me out of my thoughts by pulling the hem of my shirt up and saying "up," so I'll sit up and he can rip it off. The minute my shirt is off his mouth is on my nipple and I'm already moaning like he's licking my clit and not my nipple. I'm overly sensitive after our rendezvous in Gram and Pop's bathroom and now that he's showered and smells like a fucking God I really do want to make good on that licking promise.

He leaves my nipple and starts trailing kisses over my other breast then down my stomach to my inner thighs, skipping the part I want his mouth on the most. He suckles on my inner thigh and I clench in anticipation. His arms band around my thighs spreading me wide. I'm at his mercy and it's one of my favorite places to be.

"You smell delicious," he breathes against my core.

Before I respond his warm mouth latches on to my clit and sucks hard. I buck into his face and cry out as his arms force my legs back down to the bed. The man knows what to do with his tongue. He takes turns lavishing my clit then circling my entrance and probing his tongue inside. When he licks down to my asshole and starts rimming it I lose it,

"Oh fuck Cart," I whine as he ignores me and continues his administrations.

His mouth latches back onto my clit and I fist both of my hands into his hair to keep him there. I'm. So. Fucking. Close. I come hard on his tongue, seeing stars my eyes are squeezed shut so tightly. I have my thighs in a vice grip on either side of his head, but he doesn't release my clit and keeps sucking it through the aftershocks. His grip lessons when my thighs unclench and he sits up looking down at me with fuck me eyes, glistening lips and mused up sex hair. I want to take a picture. I want to see my juices on his face every night and his hair unruly from my hands fisting it during an orgasm.

I'm possessive. I have attachment issues, I'm sure we've figured that out by now, but I never want another woman seeing him as I'm seeing him right now. He grins like he knows what I'm thinking then leans over me to capture my lips in his. I don't even care I can still taste myself on his tongue. I take my favorite lip and suck on it while he rocks against me. I reach behind him for his boxers and push them down his toned ass. I release his lip and he helps me push his boxers the rest of the way down. He reaches to my night stand where he knows his condoms are exactly where he left them last time.

I fist his dick while he unwraps the condom. I've been with big guys before, but Cart is huge. He has that delicious length that curves in all the right places and a thick mushroom head I can practically taste while looking at it leaking in my hand. He starts rolling the condom down his length while I help, then once he's fully sheathed his lips are back on mine stealing the air out of my lungs. He doesn't give me time to adjust or anticipate he just buries himself inside me in one thrust. It's a tight fit so he stills for a minute giving me time to stretch for him.

He continues kissing me slowly, his tongue rubbing against mine. One hand holding his weight off of me and the other holding the side of my neck to keep my mouth where he wants it. I really, really like that. He always grips my hair or my head to keep me in place so he can fuck my mouth with his tongue. He starts moving in long, slow thrusts pulling all the way out before he plunges back in. The delicious thrusts rub against my walls and every time he pulls out my clit catches for a second before he dives back in.

"This is right Cassidy, this feels right," Cart whispers into my open mouth.

I don't respond because I'm so close to a second orgasm it's only going to be a few more thrusts before I am not coherent anymore. I can tell he's close too because he's picking up his pace and his thrusts become more shallow. He withdraws the hand from my neck to pinch my nipple and his mouth descends on the other nipple giving it the same attention. He bites the side of of my fleshy breast so there's just a hint of wanted pain.

My hands roam his thick neck and shoulders and arms that I can feel bunching from the muscles working hard to pump in and out of me. His skin is so smooth and warm, that in itself is an aphrodisiac. I could taste and smell his tanned skin all day and rub myself all over it and never get tired of it. I use his hair to pull him back to my face where I latch onto his neck in a bite a little harden then the one he gave me. He gives me a deep, guttural moan that makes me feel really good about that bite.

His tempo increases and he uses his fingers to pinch my clit. I'm gripping onto his shoulders and bucking into his hand and his thrusts. I come again, harder this time now that my core has something to grip. I can feel my walls contracting and milking his him.

"Yes Cart, Yes. Fuck why are you so good at this. Jesus. Fuuuuccck." He comes seconds after me as he grips my hips and holds me still.

His kisses become frantic and he sucks my bottom lip into his mouth, in my signature move, and sucks it hard. He stays deep inside me as the aftershocks of both of our orgasms wear off. He pebbles kisses over my cheeks, nose, neck and shoulders as my hands roam over his tight ass and lower back.

He pulls his face back from the crease of my neck to look at me with adoration written all over his sated smile. I really fucking love that look. He gives me more slow burn kisses that are going to start this fire again if he doesn't pull out of me.

"That was exactly what I needed. Tasting you and feeling you. Feeling your needy pussy grip my cock. You needed this too I can tell." He puts his forehead against my chest as he's talking and finally pulls out, half hard still.

He lifts his eyes up to look at me and I give him a sated, dopey smile right back.

"I needed this. I needed you. I missed you. Two weeks was too long let's not make a habit out of that." His smile widens at my comment and I get another delicious slow burn kiss as a reward.

He hops out of my bed with renewed energy as he goes towards my bathroom to throw the condom away and clean up. I watch him as he goes. Broad shoulders made for spreading legs and a strong center made for manhandling me into any position he wants me. All of it tapers down to a smooth, firm ass I really like gripping and those thick thighs I want to dry hump. I'm lucky. He's sex on a stick, my own personal Captain America. He's not perfect, but he's pretty fucking perfect for me and that scares the living shit out of me.