Chapter 16: Cassidy

**Sexy times ahead**

I'm lounging against Carter in the bathtub. My back is to his chest and his hands are roaming my body under the soapy water. His lips keep settling against my temple and I feel warm and lazy. When he suggested a bath I didn't think we'd fit, but we fit perfectly. I'm sitting between his open legs and his hard on is pressed firmly into my back. I wiggle and he groans into my hear.

"Tease." He whispers.

I giggle and then my giggles turn into moans as his hands travel over my breasts and down my stomach. He reaches my clit and swirls lazy circles and I tense when he enters a thick finger into me. I writhe against his hand and the brush of his palm against my clit while he fingers me is delicious. He kisses down my neck and bites my shoulder.

"I love you baby." He says against my ear and my arms erupt in goosebumps.

"I love you Cart." I turn my face to kiss him. The angle is awkward so he pulls my leg further over his so I'm almost side ways on his lap. I'm spread open for him and he pumps in and out of my center eagerly while the water splashes around us. His tongue is dominating my mouth and all I can do is hold on to his forearm and the edge of the tub while he fucks me with his fingers.

"Mmmm you are so fucking sexy. You want to come on my fingers or my cock?" He breaks the kiss to ask me.

"Cock definitely."

"Good girl." He withdraws his fingers and positions me so my legs are closed between his spread ones. He slides down the tub further and picks up my hips to place me on top of his pelvis and hard on.

"Put your hands on each side of the tub and lift up."

I do as he asks and realize this can definitely work. He grips my hips to help me up and then removes one hand to hold his cock up right. I slowly lower back down on him. It's a tight fit since my legs are closed, thighs touching. He rubs against every part of me as he enters and I cry out at the new sensation. This might be my favorite position holy shit. He gets tired of my slow decline and pulls my hips down on top of his. He's balls deep and it feels like he has reached a new spot inside of me he's never touched before.

"Jesus baby. God you're so tight. This pussy was made for me." He lifts my hips with very little help from me and slams back down.

Water is sloshing over the sides of the tub. It feels so good. I'm going to come quickly from the warm up and now the new position. I help lift myself this time so I can lower back down slowly, halting his erratic movements. He moans and thrusts his dick up into me as my ass hits his pubic bone.

He takes his hands off my hips and places them on my hands, which are gripping the side of the tub. I smile knowing he definitely wants to fuck me quick and hard, but he's giving me control of the pace. His grip on my hands is firm and I can feel he's just as close as I am.

"Ride me baby."

It's more difficult without his help, but thank god for squats because I manage just fine. His hips thrust up to meet mine every time I slide down and the wet sounds of our fucking makes me clench in anticipation. My squeeze breaks his control and his hands return to my hips. He takes over lifting me and slamming me back to his hips and the pace becomes frantic. I call out his name as I come and grind myself into him. He follows closely behind slamming into me one last time and holding himself deep inside of me as he grunts.

I feel his cum sliding out of me and slowly ride him a couple more times feeling our combined juices sticking to my butt cheeks and his lower stomach. I'm so fucking thankful he was willing to take a birth control shot because I have some kind of kink for being covered in him. Females reproductive systems are too sensitive to take birth control so it's a man's responsibility too, unless you use condoms. He was so eager when I asked him to get a shot he practically skipped out of the house to head to the doctors right then and there.

"You are perfect Cassidy. I want to do this every night for the rest of my life. God that was the best time yet."

"You say that every time." I giggle and go to lift off of him.

"No way." He grips my hips and pulls me back down on top of him. "I want to stay inside of you."

He pulls me up with him as he returns to a sitting position and I moan at the movements against my sensitive center. He nuzzles into the side of my neck as I relax against his chest.

"You're so warm and soft I just want to sit here a moment." He kisses my neck and I sigh.

"I want to sit here forever." I giggle and turn my head so he can continue down his path to kiss my shoulder.

"I like hearing you say that. Forever. Give me forever baby." His lips return to my temple and I close my eyes. Forever. It's not guaranteed. How could I ever promise him that?

"Forever doesn't exist Carter."

"It does. It does for us. We may not live forever, but I'd follow you into the next life. And the next and the next and the next.." His words trail off as he kisses all over the side of my face and squeezes me to him. He's softening inside of me and I love that we are still connected.

"That sounds like a big commitment Carter. I didn't know when I asked you to move in I was giving you permission to stalk me to the grave."

"Stalk, love.. all the same to me." I laugh because there truly is a fine line between Carter's displays of love and his fierce (read as: homicidal) protective nature.

"I wanted to talk to you about the girls. Ella brought something up to me and I was thinking you could talk to her or both of them about it."

My thoughts pause and worry creeps in.

"Ella was worried you would get so mad at me one day that you'd push me away and make me leave. She's worried I'm going to leave. I know all three of you share that fear and I have told you and will tell you a thousand more times that I'm not going anywhere. I will reassure you, Ella and Mia every single day that I'm never leaving you, but I think they need to hear it from you too."

"That's not a promise I can make them Carter. I don't want to fill their heads with pretty words."

"No pretty words. Just truth. You could decide one day that this relationship isn't what you want. I would be heart broken, but I would respect your decision. I could be your friend. I would hate it, but I would do it for you. I would do anything for you Cassidy." He lifts my hand to his lips and kisses it.

"You need to know I'm committed to them now. Ella and Mia feel like mine. They feel like a part of me and I'm not going to be able to let them go. Of course the same goes for you baby. You know I love you, but being mine is your choice. I hope you want to be mine for eternity. I hope you marry me and allow me to adopt your sisters as my charges." I bring his hand to my lips and keep it there while he speaks.

"I can protect them. I can help you. We can be a family if you'll let me. I can't bear the thought of not being in their life though baby. If there every comes a day where you decide you don't want me, you have to allow them to keep me still. I can't leave them Cassidy. I won't be another person who leaves them."

Tears are crawling down my cheeks at his words. This is what I want. It's all I've ever wanted for my girls. They deserve this. They deserve him.

"I promise. I will allow you to be in their lives always, I promise."