She's Dead!

..sniff...

..sniff...

..sniff...

"Ms. Lazuli, I got the results back, regarding Peridots health." I looked up towards the doctor next to me. He took my hand and helped me up. "Let's take this outside." I wiped my tears and nodded.

We stepped outside. the hallways were roaring with urgency. People were rushing and working. The doctor cleared his throat. "Peridot has a small chance of surviving. She's stable, but I don't think she'll last very long. It's best to say your goodb-" "NO! PERIDOT'S A FIGHTER. YOU CAN'T TELL ME SHE'LL DIE!!" Some patients in the hall were starting, and Hot tears were flowing, but I didn't care. He can't tell me that peridot will die.

Peridot is sweet and loving, and there's no way in hell I'll let her die! "Ms. Lazuli, please understand. She was shot near her heart. It only grazed it, but it's a vital part of the body, and if it fails..." He trailed off. "She'll die, I know!" I stormed back into the room and slammed the door. I sat back in my seat next to Peridot.

"I can't believe this happened to you." I placed my hand on hers. She was unconscious and couldn't hear anything I was saying. "Peridot promise me you won't die! I can't lose you." I hate this. This is honestly the worst pain I've ever felt. She's everything to me. I need her.

It's irritating to know that Jasper is the one responsible.

--------------------------(fLasHback ~.~)

"Lapis, I L-" Peridots body went limp in my arms. Her eyes closed shut. Blood poured out her back, oozing onto my hand. The moment felt long, but it was brief. As fast as a bullet. The water was red.

I clutched onto peridots' body with my arms and heard a menacing laugh to my right. It was jasper. I don't know how or why but it was japer. She had a smirk and looked directly at me. "You should have never brought her back." and with that, she walked off.

---------------------------(flashback over.)

Tears poured out. I relived that moment over and over again in my head. My Peri... My baby... Lifeless. I wasn't sad or broken, I was mad. A fire was burning inside of me. I rage I couldn't fathom. "I swear I'm gonna kill Jasper for this if it's the last thing I do!!" I lifted her hand and kissed her knuckles, "I'll be back babe." I got up and left the room.
———————————
"Lapis just call the police and let them handle it!" I growled, "Peridots a fugitive and plus the cops have been looking for those gangs for years. They are no help!" I walked around, pacing the room. "Please calm down lapis." Pearl added. I sat on their couch next to them.

"Lapis, what can we do to help." Amethyst put her hand on my shoulder. I stared at her for a while and an idea popped in my head. I looked over at Pearl, "Can you get in contact with the gang." Pearl nodded and Amythest jumped in front of us, "Whoa whoa whoa!!! No! Anything but that." Pearl stepped in front of her, "If you need us Ill get the gang. I nodded and Amethyst groaned and pulled Pearl to the side.

Amethyst was loud so it was hard not to hear them. "Pearl your not associate with the gang anymore. You don't have to do this!" Pearl sighed, "I don't being apart of their harmful acts, but at the end of the day were always family. She's apart of that, so I have to help her."

Pearl walked over to me, "If you go to the gang, we'll come with you." She gave me a warm smile, and I got up as determined as ever. "Lets go." I grabbed my stuff and headed towards the door, "Wait!!!" Amethyst yelled. We both turned to look at her. "Whats wrong?"

"This is crazy!! That's whats wrong!!! You pulled peridot out of that life, now shes hurt and the first thing you think of is to go back?!!?" I snapped.

I punched the wall in anger, "AMETHYST, MY GIRLFRIEND IS DYING!! IM GOING TO KILL JASPER. WHETHER YOU AGREE OR NOT!"

She seemed taken aback from my volume. I didn't care how she felt. Nothing mattered more than killing jasper right now. I want her ripped off the face of the earth. "Fine." I tilted my head. "If you're going, then I'm going." I shook my head, "Amethsyt, the gang is-" "I know. But you're my best friend, lapis. I'm here for you." Pearl smiled and walked over to her closer.

Whatever she was looking for was buried deep. Amethyst and I both looked at each other in confusion. When pearl came out, she tossed something to me. I freaked out at first but managed to catch it. I examined the object more and saw that it was a gun. I took a deep breath and put it in my pocket. She also brought out what I assume is her old gang jacket. She smiled, examining its condition. "I've missed this jacket!" I rolled my eyes, " Let's go." They both nodded, and we headed out the door.