Pit Stop

I hopped on my motorcycle and felt the warm leather handles against my palm. This feeling was amazing. I feel strong and powerful. I kicked the kickstand back and looked over at pearl with a confident smile. She scoffed and looked towards the road ahead of us.

The bike jerked as I pulled out the garage. The air was cold and fresh. She bike was warm and roaring as I sped through the road on this glistening night sky. It felt great being out here. It felt like heaven.

I looked back and saw amethyst struggling to hold into pearl. We were going really fast and I'm sure she feels like she'll fall off. Seeing that made me want to see my girlfriend even more than I already do. To feel her small arms wrap around me. Peridot would kill me if she knew I called her small. I smiled at the thought as we pulled into a gas station.

I pulled next to a pump making sure my bike was facing the right direction. I stopped and turned off the bike and slowly slipped off. Pearl and Amethyst followed behind and went to the pump beside me. Amethyst looked so freaked out like she got hit by a car. He hair was a bit wild and she was nearly suffocating pearl. Her grip was tight and I could tell she didn't wanna let go even though they stopped.

I chucked at my scared friend and strength my arms in the air. The gang was far from the hospital where peridot was, so it's a long way until we get there.

After parking the bike I walked inside. I think getting snacks for peridot would be a good idea. She's sweet and deserves candy! I walked around the small rugged gas station and looked around. Old country music was playing and the store was empty. I looked around for anything peri might like. Gushers....? Nah too juicy. Starburst....? Nah. Lion lickers...? Hmm never had that before. I put the packet down and was about to give up until I stumble across this beautiful product. I gasped and picked up the cookie cat.

My eyes where practically stars. Peridot is gonna love this, she might even kiss me! I speed-walked up to the counter until the gas station door swung in front of me. I quickly stepped back. I was in shock and a bit confused then saw amethyst come in. She looked around then spotted me. She jumped back at how close I was. I chuckled and she grumbled.

She sighed, "So I presume those are for your gf?" I nodded in response. "nice" she said. "Are you getting something for yours? Or yourself" She looked around, "I'm actually just here for gas." I nodded, "same." we both went up to the counter and I pulled out a twenty and she pulled out a ten. We bought gas and headed back to the bike.

After filling the tank I hopped on the bike. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked to my right and saw amethyst, "I hope peridot likes the candy." I tilted my head, "Uhm yeah me too." With that, she went off to pearl and hopped on the bike. Well, that was weird. I pulled off and headed towards the road. It was steady and calm then my phone went off. It was a message from the hospital peridot was staying at.

*cough* *cough* foreshadowing *cough* *cough*

I've been so busy lately I'm sorry ;-;