Oop

I ran out the gang building and got on my bike. I'm panicked and can't seem to catch my breath. I just drove... And kept going. I refuse to think about it and how wrong I am and how much I've caused.

I drove out of the city far far away. I calmed down and slowed a bit on the highway. I saw my gang jacket hanging from my body and I took it off and threw it. I looked for signs or anything to know where I am. I saw a sign that said "welcome to beach city". My first thought is peridot.

I pushed on the gas and went flying. I need to get her back. I was wrong I should have listened to her. I footed and flew threw the city as tears welled up in my eyes.

------------------------

I pulled up to the school. I jumped off the bike and ran towards the dorm building. I busted down the room to our dorm and sighed in relief. Peridot wasn't there but her stuff was still here. Which means she's still in the city somewhere.

I ran out the room and ran down the hall to amethyst's old room, maybe her roommate is there. KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK. I was gasping for air but at a swing of a door there stood blue pearl, "Hey Lapi-" "Where is peridot?!" I interrupted her but I was in a rush.

"Uh try that donut place, she usually likes to go there". I sprinted away as soon as I heard that. I busted out the doors and ran to my bike.

I sped all the way to the place and didn't even bother parking the Motorcycle correctly. I busted inside and ran towards the counter. "Do you know a girl named peridot, green glasses and stuff" The girl behind the counter shrugged, "I saw someone like that earlier today but idk where they are right now".

I nearly collapsed on the floor but just sighed and kept moving. I jumped on my bike and just drove anywhere. I need to find her.

———————————————

After zooming through the city I started to lose hope. I nearly asked everyone about her and no one knows where she is. My bike is starting to run out of gas so I pulled into the nearest gas station. After parking my bike I went in to buy some gas and possibly some snacks. I came in and walked around a bit thinking about my next destination.

I walked up to the front desk and put my snacks on the table, "Uh, I want these and can I get 20 on pump 12". The guy was turned around and he just nodded while organizing some of the essentials on the wall. "Oh! And have you seen a girl, short, green glasses and blonde hair?" He turned around and took off... her hood.

"Lapis?" It was peridot. I finally found her.