Kyoka Jiro As Your Girlfriend

HOW YOU STARTED DATING

You and Kyoka are both quietly sneaking through the hall, trying your best not to be heard by All Might, who you're up against in this training of stealth. You could hear his heavy footsteps, and sometimes, he called out something along the lines of "Come now, fight bravely!" or "I am here! And that means, that soon you won't be!" He's playing the villain, while you and your teammate are heroes, who are on a mission to rescue a hostage, or in other words, Mr. Aizawa, who was dead silent.

You press your back to the wall and nod at Kyoka, who puts her earphones in the wall, listens for a moment, then pulls away and gestures for you to follow her. You pass another few halls, then come to face a big door. You can tell that All Might is saying something, but you can barely understand him. When you enter the room and Kyoka closes the door, you ask, "What are we doing here? I thought we were rescuing the hostage."

"We are but we need a strategy. All Might can't hear us in here." Your teammate explains, "And we still have ten minutes." You nod in agreement, already coming up with a plan. "What if one of us distracted All Might and got him away from the hostage, while the second one saved Mr. Aizawa and fled through the escape door?" Kyoka runs her hands through her hair, wondering if your strategy is a good enough one.

"I don't see many flaws, and two of us can't battle the villain because no one could save the hostage. I'll fight." She starts to turn around and head for the door but you stop her. "No, I should." You say, "I have a better quirk for this than you. You save Mr. Aizawa and use your quirk only if All Might spots you." Kyoka nods and you both go silent again as you sneak through the halls, confident that your plan will work out... (to be continued in Fighting Against Villains)

THE FIRST DATE

You might want to read the Fighting Scene Against Villains before reading this because it contains spoilers of the fight against All Might.

Anyway, even though your first date was successfully rescuing Aizawa from evil All Might, you really enjoyed it. Especially the kiss, wink wink! But after that training, you and Kyoka headed to a cafe to get coffee and talked about all kinds of things. Unfortunately, Hanta Sero saw you two and later interrogated you about everything, which took about two hours... *sigh*

YOUR RELATIONSHIP

Since Kyoka kissed you in front of the entire class, and three of your teachers, they know that you're a couple and they think it's really adorable. Even Bakugou stopped bullying you and you think it might be because he might even ship you, too. You're in the Bakusquad, too, so that's another reason why he doesn't swear at you as often as at Midoriya or Todoroki. You and Kyoka make a hell of a team when it comes to fighting villains because you communicate perfectly and even have your own sign language.

SHE TEASES YOU (because it's obvious you like to scare everyone by turning into animals like mouses and almost giving them heart attacks...)

From time to time, you'd plan something then come back home, only to figure out Kyoka knows everything because she listened in on you talking to other people about it. Knowing that, you'd sometimes turn into a tiger or so and roar really close to the place, where her earphones are plugged in, and she'd be forced to pull them out, so that her brain doesn't explode. And when you have your back to her, her earphones would play with your hair or poke you from behind, usually causing you to cry out in surprise and almost get a heart attack yourself.

SHE GETS JEALOUS

When someone flirts with you, Kyoka comes over to you and starts kissing your cheek and biting your lower lip, making it completely obvious that you're her girlfriend. If the person didn't get the hint and continued, she'd knock them away with her quirk and drag you away.