Himiko Toga As Your Girlfriend

(I know I already did her in my Villain Scenarios, but this one is gonna be way different, since you're a UA student and not an LOV member.)

HOW YOU STARTED DATING

"Watch out!" You cry out, barely managing to dodge the wave of fire exploding in front of your face. Momo barely manages to move away as your soar above her head, turning into a wolf midair and tackling the black-haired male to the ground.

"Give it up, Dabi." You hiss at him, turning back into human form and pinning him down. Momo rushes over to you and clasps strong handcuffs over his wrists but he doesn't look bothered by that at all.

"We didn't come here to surrender to little kids." Dabi mocks you, a sly smirk on his face. "Behind you."

You roll your eyes, calling his bluff, but then something cold and metal meets your skin, and blood spills from your hip. Dabi uses your surprise against you and pushes you off, leaving you behind and going after Momo, burning his restraints off in the process.

"You must be Y/N!" You hear an excited voice, then a blonde-haired girl jumps on top of you, straddling your waist. "I've heard so much about you! You know, I really love wolves and that's the top animal you like to shift into, right? You're so cute!"

"Himiko Toga..." You gasp, gripping your hip. Your hands are stained with blood and you try your best to stop the bleeding. "I won't let you die just like that, don't worry!" Toga giggles, poking your cheek.

She leans forward, suddenly serious. Her lips brush against your ear and you hold your breath. "You'd be such a great addition to the League of Villains, you know..." She purrs quietly. "In your wildest dreams." You growl at her, jerking away, "Get off of me before I shift into a tiger and rip you in half."

She chuckles and jumps off, throwing a long handkerchief and a piece of paper at you. "Well, if you ever change your mind, you know where to find us! We'd be so glad to have you, Y/N!"

Ignoring her, you take the handkerchief and press it to your wound. Sure enough, after a minute or so, the wound stops bleeding.

Dammit... You sigh, slowly getting up, Now I just have to find the others and hope they're not dead...

THE FIRST DATE

Two weeks after the villain attack at the summer camp, where Toga tried to convince you to become a villain, you figure out you'd accidentally taken the piece of paper she'd left you. At first, you obviously want to show it to your teachers to help them find the LOV lair and finally stop them. But then you begin to question everything. After another week, you finally decide to try and get in contact with her, in hope you can get some information out of her. However, when you show up and meet with Toga again, you realize you can't betray the strange trust she has in you just like that. You hang out together for a while and eventually make a deal. You'll stay with the heroes and won't join the LOV but you'll meet up with her often. Eventually, going out turns into dates and she becomes your girlfriend.

YOUR RELATIONSHIP

Both of you have to keep your relationship completely secret, which is sometimes really hard to do. Like when the girls of 1A try to hook you up with someone, you always have to come up with reasons why not. And Himiko never tells Shigaraki and Dabi where she spends all her weekends, making them slightly suspicious of her. But all of that is worth it. You truly care for Himiko and you don't want to jeopardize that relationship, just because most villains are misunderstood. When the LOV attacks the students of UA, you two always "fight" together, so that neither one of you gets in any actual danger.