Chapter 2: We Love You

*Nadeen's POV*

It took me a while to learn everything I needed to know about what I was capable of. What my limits were. How far I could actually go. It honestly took years under Rowena's care. We all agreed that I'd learn more if I stayed with her for a while.

I was 21 by the time I was with Sam and Dean again. The last couple years we barely spoke. I figured they just wanted me focused. I was but I also missed them. 

Now we were together again and on our way to a case like nothing happened. 

We made a stop on the way there at a bar.

We sat at a table in ordering food and drinks. We engaged in conversation with each other but deep down it didn't feel the same. I noticed they were acting extra careful around me.

Even now, I'm sitting here having a drink and they're just watching me. I put my glass down and crossed my arms looking between the two of them.

"What is it?"

"Nothing." Sam said. I clenched my jaw. He was never good at lying to me.

"What is it?" I asked again. They shared a look but stayed quiet. I slammed my fist on the table ignoring the sound of thunder that followed outside. They shifted in their seats, hesitant to speak.

"You've changed. Over the past couple of years you've...lost yourself." Sam said.

"It's that necklace. The power, it's dark, it's consuming you." Dean said. I clenched my fists.

"I'm fine. I'm still me just not the weak little girl you look after anymore."

"You're not Fine. You almost killed Cas!" Dean said. "You lost that necklace and you needed to replace the power. So you took it from the closes source. Cas. Remember? You almost killed him. Don't you see how bad that is?" I rolled my eyes.

"You're being dramatic. He's fine and you two have officially ruined my night." I said standing up. I grabbed my stuff and headed to the car.

3rd POV*

Sam and Dean looked at each other once she was gone.

"Are we sticking with the plan?" Sam asked his older brother. Dean nodded.

"It's the only way to help her. That's not our Nadeen anymore. She's unstable, she's unreliable. She could hurt a lot of people. Rowena was right, we should have never let her take that necklace."

"I know. We're doing the right thing." Sam nodded. Dean took a breath and nodded as well. They both left the bar and joined Nadeen in the car for their ride to Oregon.

•••
*Nadeen's POV*

I couldn't sleep. The whole time I tried, I just heard her voice screaming for me to let her out. Adelaide pushed me everyday, but I fought back harder.

"You're staying buried."

"Nadeen we're here." Dean said. I sat up and nodded. We all got out the car and headed to the trunk.

"What are we here for again." I asked confused.

"Reports Of animal attacks. From the looks of things I'd say we have a werewolf on our hands." Sam said. I nodded.

"So you're going to hunt a werewolf today of all days? It's a lunar eclipse." I noted.

"So it'll be easier to find. Let's go." Dean said entering the woods. I rolled my eyes and followed. We got deeper into the woods but I saw no tracks.

"Are you sure we're in the right place?" I asked.

"Have you ever heard of the Gemini coven?" Dean asked while looking at me.

"No. Should I?"

"They're a coven of witches who have experience with the ones like you. The Siphoners." I sighed.

"Where are you going with this Dean?"

"Nadeen we love you. We'd do anything for you. So believe us when we say this is what's best for you." Sam said. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What're you guys talking about? Dean?" I looked between the two of them. I went to move but it was as if I was frozen. I heard the chanting before I saw the people surrounding me. I tried to move again but it was pointless. I looked at Sam and Dean as the chanting got louder.

"What are you doing!?" 

Dean walked up to me.

"I'm sorry Nadeen." He ripped off the necklace from around my neck.

"NO! Sammy!" Sam looked away from me. I noticed it had gotten darker and I assumed it was the lunar eclipse.

"It's not forever okay?" Dean said, his eyes filling with tears. I screamed and tried my hardest to move. I closed my eyes and tried to break out. But when I opened them again, everyone was gone. I stood in the middle of the road, in front of a sign that read 'Welcome To Mystic Falls'