Chapter 9: You Pulled a Noah

I woke up, my head throbbing. I took a look at my surroundings and realized I was locked in a cell of some sorts, and I was tied up in a chair.

Too bad these idiots don't know I've been in similar situations, more than once. I took a breath and stood up before falling back and breaking the chair. I untangled myself out of the rope and grabbed a sharp piece of the wooden leg.

I walked over to the door but I couldn't open it. So I had no choice but to wait. I stood to the left side as I heard footsteps coming closer. I gripped the chair leg tightly in my hand.

Then the door opened and the Damon guy walked in. I moved quick and stabbed him in the back with the sharp piece of wood. He groaned and fell to the floor.

"Where the hell is Kai?!"

"Little bitch." I pushed the wood deeper making him yell out.

"Where the fuck is he?!"

"We left him!" He yelled. I felt my heart ache.

"Damon." I heard a voice. I turned around seeing what I assumed to be another vampire. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Hayley?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Nope. Right face, wrong person. I'm Nadeen nice to meet you."

"Let him go." He warned me.

"This is how this is gonna work. You're gonna let me out, no problem. Or I kill your friend here." I said pushing in the wood even more. Damon continued to groan in pain.

"Okay okay. Just stop. He's my brother. You have brothers?"

"I do actually."

"So you understand."

"Look all you have to do is move and I'll be on my way." He nodded and held his hands up coming into the cell. I broke the wood inside Damon so his brother would be occupied. I left the cell and went upstairs.

I should've killed Damon for leaving Kai. I should kill that witch for playing hero. I need to get Kai back. I needed my magic to do that. I left the boarding house, stole a car and began my drive to Kansas.

I got to the bunker pretty early in the morning. I figured Sam and Dean would still be asleep. I snuck in being as quiet as possible. I searched for my necklace not even sure it was in the bunker.

I heard voices coming from the kitchen. I made my way over and leaned against the doorway. Sam and Dean were talking. 

I cleared my throat causing them to turn and look at me. Their faces changed once they seen me.

"Nadeen." Was all Sam said.

"Give me my necklace and I'll be out of your hair."

"How did you get here?" Dean asked.

"Long story"

"Are you okay? Is that blood?" Sam asked looking at my shirt.

"It's not mine. My necklace please."

"Hold on a second, how did you get here?" Dean asked again.

"You mean how'd I escape? None of your business. I'm only here for my necklace."

"Nadeen we can't give you that necklace." he said.

"Well you sent me to a prison world with a guy who killed his siblings. Knowingly. You know he tried to kill me multiple times? I mean you just left me there for a year to what? Teach me a lesson?"

"Did you kill the guy?" Dean asked.

"No I fell in love with him. And now I need to save him."

"Woah-"

"How about you just sit down and we can talk." Sam suggested.

"I Don't want to talk to you. Or you."I said to both of them. Dean's face softened.

"Nadeen-"

"You two pulled a Noah. I really believed things would be different. But you two just sent me away when things got tough. Just like him. So just give me the damn necklace so I can get out of here." They shared a look.

Sam walked over to one of the bookshelves and pulled out an old book. He opened it and showed the necklace.

"We're waiting on Rowena to find a way to destroy it. Can't you just let her do that?" Sam asked. I chewed my lip.

"If I had another way I could save Kai, I wouldn't be here."

"You don't mean that."

"I mean every word. You left me. I have nothing else to say."

"If you take that necklace and leave. Don't bother coming back." Dean said. I held my composure as if his words didn't hurt me. I knew I deserved it. I walked over to Sam and took the necklace putting it on. I instantly felt my power restored. I felt whole again.

"Fine by me." I told them as I walked out the the bunker. As much it hurt to leave, I had to help Kai. I had to get him back.