Chapter 3: This Guy

I started walking.

I called out for Sam and Dean and even Cas. I had a sinking feeling that neither one of them were here. But why was I here? I had never heard of this place. Why would Sam and Dean have me sent here?

I tried to use my magic but quickly remembered that Dean took my necklace. I felt like the old me again. I clenched my fist and knew I had to find another source to draw my magic from.

It felt like forever until I reached the town. I took notice that it was empty of life. Not a single person roamed the streets. I went up to a few houses, but they were vacant as well.

"Hello?! Is anyone here?!" I yelled as loud as I could. I had a sinking feeling that I was alone here. I tugged on my hair and started breathing heavy. I sat down on the closes bench and tried to calm down.

I closed my eyes and tried to take deep breathes. My leg bounced at a fast pace, and my heart felt as though it was about to leap out of my chest.

"You look like you could use a drink." Said a voice from beside me. I sat up and turned to see a guy smiling beside me. Relief flooded my body when I realized someone else was here too.

"Who the hell are you?"

"Sorry. Where are my manners? I'm Kai Parker." He held his hand out. I ignored it.

"Rude. Anyway, welcome to hell." He smiled.

"This isn't hell."

"Well it's my hell. And you're living in it. What did you do to end up in here? Kill a family or two?" He asked. I frowned and stood up.

"Where am I?"

"Well this is Mystic Falls but technically you're trapped in a prison world. Like me. And it's been a while since I've had someone to torment. So this will be fun." He said said while getting up as well. He moved quick and wrapped his hands around my throat.

I grabbed his shoulders then brought my knee up to his groin. He groaned and hunched over in pain. I kicked him repeatedly until he put his hand up for me to stop.

"You're tougher than you look." He chuckled while spitting out blood.

"You're a nut job." I scoffed.

"I prefer the term sociopath." He smiled weakly.

"Get up." I demanded. He chuckled softly standing up slowly.

"Are we the only ones here?" I asked.

"Yup. You're stuck with me." He smiled. I glared at him.

"I'll kill you." I told him. He shrugged.

"You can try."

"Just stay the hell away from me." I said walking away. I heard him laughing behind me. I found a random house and decided to hold up there for the night. I made sure all the doors and windows were locked.

I went in the kitchen to get some knives. Since I didn't have magic, or my guns, I needed to defend myself the old way. I didn't trust this Kai guy at all. He could find a way in here and kill me in my sleep for all I know.

I found the bathroom and locked the door. I sat on the floor with my back against the door and my knives tight in my hand.

I dozed off for a little, but the sound of glass breaking woke me up and kept me alert. I could hear him walking through the house and checking the rooms.

"Come on out princess. I won't bite. Unless you want me to." He laughed. I clenched my jaw. The closer he got, the more nervous I felt. I heard him walk up to the bathroom door. He twisted the doorknob a few times but stopped realizing it wouldn't open.

I could then hear him walking away. I thought he had given up. That was until I could hear running coming down the hall towards me. I quickly got up and moved away from the door, just as he broke it in.

"Found you." He huffed and grinned. He tackled me into the tub, causing me to drop my knives. I hit my head but I was more focus on trying not to let him kill me. He turned the water on since my head was under the faucet.

I struggled to get air since he made it even harder for me by wrapping his hands tightly around my throat. I used my legs to pull him forward, making him hit his face on the faucet. He yelled in pain.

I moved so I was on top of him. I grabbed the shower curtain and wrapped it around his neck. I squeezed until he passed out. Once his body went limp, I sighed in relief. I turned the water off and got out the tub.

I dragged him out the tub and out the bathroom. I took him downstairs and sat him upright in a chair. I searched the house and found some duct tape. I taped him to the chair and made sure he wouldn't get out.

I groaned at the throbbing in my head. I touched the spot where it hurt and felt the blood. I found some first aid stuff and got myself patched up.

I had a few bruises forming, a couple of scratches once I looked over myself. 

What the hell is wrong with this guy?

I went back to him and sat down across from him. I sat there and waited for him to wake up. Once he did, I moved my chair to sit directly in front of him.

"Morning sunshine." He grinned. I glared.

"What the hell do you want from me?" I asked.

"Nothing you have to offer. It's just fun messing with you." He chuckled.

"It's fun getting your ass kicked too?" He shrugged.

"A little." He smirked.

"What did you do to get in here?" I asked. He grinned.

"You sure you want to know?"

"I asked didn't I?"

"Well since you asked. I might as well tell you the whole story." Kai went into detail about the night he killed his siblings. He wanted to lead his coven and the only way to do so was to merge with his sister.

"I'm a Siphoner. I take in magic. I would've came out on top in the merge if they didn't trick me." I put the pieces together. Sam and Dean did mention a coven that had dealings with a Siphoner.

"The Gemini coven?" I asked.

"Yeah how did you know?"

"Because they're the ones that put me here."

"My family put you here? Why?"

"I'm the same as you."