Wheatley x reader

I sighed and carried on to the next chamber, curiously peeking through the tall windows, wondering if Wheatley made it or not. Sure, he kind of got thrown away and crushed by GLaDOS, but there is always a chance that he can come back! I jumped when GLaDOS' voice shook me from my thoughts. I didn't listen to much she said, it was basically a simple explanation on how I need to get through the test, then continue on to the next. And then I'll get a present. Whoop to the ee.

I looked around the empty, white room, trying to figure out what her plan was. Suddenly, pulled out of my thoughts once again, I was dropped down into the void below me. Screaming, I looked frantically around for something to either grab or portal to. Nothing! I suddenly fell into a hatch that slid down into a chamber. It was dark, the only light being of the lava/fire that emitted from the pit I could have fell in to.

"Oi, down here! You're okay! Thank goodness. I need you to listen to me very carefully," Wheatley was currently in a little vent in the pit of flames. The vent wasn't in the flames, but close to. I crouched down, avoiding the every-now-and-then falling cubes or defective turrets that has taken the fate of death.

"Wheatley? You're okay?" Wheatley looked up, seeing a platform high above me.

"Yes! I am, you thought I was done for, but, ohh no! Now who's the moron, huh? Who's the moron? Her. Anyway, you see that platform high up there, love?" I looked up and squinted, barely able to make out the plate.

"Umm..."

"Don't worry, trust little ol' Wheatley and you will- ow! Ow! Ow!" I gasped and looked back at Wheatley, seeing that he got too close to the fire.

"Wheatley! Are you okay?" I got too close to the pit and fell into the flames. Wincing and baring my death, I opened my eyes. No pain... no fire. What happened?

"You're safe... you did it. You made it through her surprise. I'm proud of you." I was in the vent with Wheatley by my side. Then, what we both weren't expecting, the only exit out of the vent closed. Stupid GLaDOS!

"W...how?!" I screamed. Wheatley jumped at the reaction from me, then gave me a glare.

"Well, my plan failed."

"Oh, it did? You know, it was sort of clever for a moron like you. Unfortunately, you're going to have to try harder than that. A lot harder." GLaDOS spoke up.

"Well... I guess this is it. Our death..." Wheatley quickly shushed me and changed to his human form, a hand over my mouth.

"Oi, Don't say that. You're not going to die, love! Neither am I!" He spoke in a hushed whisper, his face getting closer to mine.

"I'm s..sorry, I'm just scared and frustrated!" Wheatley brought me closer to him, and I rested my head on his chest, making his breath hitch. I felt his chest rise and fall with every mechanic breath, his rhythmic heartbeat being the only thing I can hear. His fingers trailed their way up to my hair, fiddling with it and tangling his fingers into the soft material.

He sat down and I laid on top of him.

"I guess we- wait what's happening?" the flames died down because of water that rained from the ceiling, cascade (hah, that's my ocs name)- cascading down to the floor. I slammed myself into the vent opening, forcing the bars open. Wheatley pulled my wrist, making me gaze at his beautiful blue eyes. He glanced at my lips before slamming his lips on mine. His hair was messy, a bit damp, and his clothes were dirty and ripped. I kissed back willingly, which made him pull a bit back in surprise, but kept the kiss.

"Let's get out, shall we?"

"We shall!"

664 words ;)