Rick x Wheatley [REQUESTED]

Thank you for the request, ScAAArlet2006!

Sorry if you don't celebrate Christmas.

It was a blizzard-..ing.. Saturday evening, and Wheatley and Rick were sitting around a fireplace in Aperture Laboratories. Gifts were under the lit tree, ornaments hung from the branches, some ornaments of Chell or little GLaDOS keychains, some little bulbs or normal snowmen. 

"Wheatley?" Rick stopped the silence. Wheatley turned to face his friend.

"Hm?" He hummed, looking back at the blazing fire, an unsure look glued to his pale face. Rick noticed.

"You seem...not yourself, Wheat...is there something wrong, hun?" Rick asked, placing a hand on Wheatley's arm, stroking it softly. This sent shivers down Wheatley's spine. Pleasurable shivers. 

"I'm fine, Rick...really, I am.." Rick sighed.

"You miss her, don't you? You can't hide that fact from me!" Wheatley felt tears brim his eyes.

"I..I do..I really do. I miss spending Christmas with her..." Rick leaned on Wheatley's shoulder, making Wheatley rest his head on Rick's. 

"I miss her too, you know? She was so brave and heroic. But GLaDOS gave her up. She's happier now up there. I wonder what that lovely girl is up to?" Wheatley suddenly felt a tinge of jealousy. But why? They were just friends, after all.

"Rick, do you..like Chell? Did she make you happy?" Wheatley asked, sitting up, legs crossed.

"Well...I mean she made everyone happy. Even GLaDOS. But did I like her in a love-like way? No, I didn't. Why do you ask?" Wheatley looked down at his folded hands that rested on his legs.

"No reason. You seem to like Chell a lot and I was just..um.. curious." Rick smirked and felt a sudden rush of blood reach his cheeks.

"You seem quite nervous." Wheatley blushed as well, looking from his hands to the top of the star on the Christmas tree. He stared at it, focusing on the five points.

"Wheatley...you're not telling me something." Rick crawled over so he was in front of Wheatley. The sound of the popping and crackling of the embers from the fireplace filled the silence.

"Fine, maybe I feel jealous when you talk about Chell! Maybe I do find myself liking you!" Rick smiled and wrapped his arms around Wheatley, who nervously hugged back.

"I LOVE YOU TOO!" Rick yelled, "I have loved you since you took over, I love you so much!" Wheatley's eyes widened and a blush darkened on his cheeks. A grin came to his lips as he squeezed Rick happily.

"Oh, and Wheatley...you may want to look before you decide to sit under a mistletoe..." Wheatley's already red cheeks seemed to glow. Rick quickly pecked Wheatley's lips, making Wheatley stare into space (SPPPAAAAAACCCEEE) and have a love-stricken smile on his lips.

I'm not sure if that was good or bad?

450 words