Android!Wheatley x Artistic!Reader

I sketched miscellaneous things in my blank sketchbook I just got from GLaDOS. I drew the portal gun, GLaDOS, and next was Wheatley. I sat alone on a bent bench and started to remember what the British cutie looked like. 

I sketched out his face and made him have a half-sad half-bored expression and I made it so he was sitting and hugging a stuffed animal. I looked around and made sure he wasn't near. I wrote 'I-I want a hug...' near the sketch of Wheatley. I then continued to create his body and detailed him. I was about to grab my colored pencils when I felt someone's hand on my arm. I jumped and yelped.

"GHOST OF RATMAN- AHHH!" I got up, knocking over my notebook and pencils and started to run to a massive piece of fallen debris and hid behind it.

"Oh- I'm so sorry! Did I scare you? I didn't mean to, love!" I looked from the object I used to hide myself and saw Wheatley.

"Oh...just you. I thought I was about to see Ratman himself for a second, heh..." I went back to my bench and Wheatley picked up the stuff I dropped when he startled me. He noticed the drawing and fear welled up inside me. 

Don't look at it...

Don't look at it...

DON'T READ IT...

"I-I....want a hug?" Wheatley read. My face burned and I looked away.

"I-It's not supposed to be you..it looks like you- but...uh..." Then I remembered I titled my drawing 'Wheatley'.

"Frick-"

"Why does it say...Is there another Wheatley that I'm not aware of? Oh, please don't tell me the company made a second version of me." I bit my lip.

"Umm...can I have that back?" He remembered he still held it gently in his hands and gave it back along with the other supplies.

"Your art is very unique, I like it." Wheatley complimented. I smiled at him and felt the blue eyes of him continue to wander through the drawings as I showed him more.

"You were allowed to draw GLaDOS? Does she know about this?" I chuckled nervously.

"S-Sort of...I drew her without permission, sort of... but I showed her the art and she seemed to really like it." While explaining, I kicked my legs back and forth and Wheatley got closer. His white hair fell in front of  his eyes and he blew it out of the way.

"Wait a second...If you drew GLaDOS, Chell, and P-Body and Atlas, then where am I... Wait another second...Y/n, was that drawing of me? The first one I saw?" I blushed and nodded slowly. I didn't dare face the android who asked the question.

"Why did you lie to me?" 

"B-Because...I'm...cake?" He looked upset. His brows furrowed and a sad frown was painted onto his lips.

"But you aren't...why would you lie?" He placed a hand on his chest.

"I'm sorry... I didn't know how you would react..." 

He gently grabbed my hands. For once being a corrupted android, his touch was oddly soft and soothing.

"Y/n, I love your art. Why would I react differently than I do with other pieces of art from you?" 

At this point all the stress from this had welled up too much and came out as tears. My lip quivered and I bit it to make it stop. He saw the shine in my eyes and had a surprised facial expression. 

"Don't cry, don't cry! You're okay!! I forgive you, love!" 

He had ended up hugging me close to his chest. I felt my already flushed face flush further as I hugged him back. I ended up sitting on his lap and he held me closer.

"I did not mean to get...to get upset..." He told me sadly. I nodded.

"No, you're okay, Wheatley...I overreacted. I shouldn't have lied to you." He smiled at me. 

"You're alright... I shouldn't have gotten too upset." I ended up laying on his chest as he laid back. I snuggled into him as he rubbed my back. I closed my eyes.

"I should leave, I don't want to distract you again..." I got up and sat back down and right before he could walk away I grabbed him and made him sit.

"Actualllyyyy.... I-need-you-for-coloring-please-stay?" I said quickly to the male beside me. 

"I can stay..." He muttered. I smiled and linked our arms together and started to color the sketch.

"Gosh, how do you do that?" He asked.

"Practice...and blending colored pencils..." He untangled our arms after a while and grabbed my free hand and intertwined our fingers. I looked at him with a noticeable blush. He had a blush on his cheeks as well and leaned in slightly. I also leaned in and our lips met. I smiled into the kiss and grabbed his other hand. I pressed my body against his before we pulled away.

"I'm so sorry..." He said with a little glitch.

"No, don't worry about it. I loved it." 

"Really?"

"Mhm!" Pure joy shined in his eyes and he hugged me.

"Good, now I can say that I love you?"

"Sure, hehe!"

"Oh, and you didn't lie about one thing..."

"Oh, really?"

"You do taste like cake."

And my face once again heated up.

844 words