Chell x Gordon Freeman [REQUESTED]

Requested by the great ThetdmZack

Chell looked up at the man in front of her. He just came out of a massive portal. She knew him from somewhere.

"Where am I?" He asked.

"You're in Aperture labs...how'd you get here?" Chell replied, brushing some of her brown hair out of her face. She gazed at his HEV suit, seeing it had torn in some places.

"I... Dr. Bennet built a portal to go to other dimension, or something like that. Something went wrong, though, obviously."

"You're not supposed to be here! You're from Black Mesa! If someone sees you here, I can't imagine what might happen to you." 

"Chell, don't worry. I can fight." 

Chell made a worried face, then Gordon smiled.

"Do you even know what we have in here? Our machines are more advanced than yours. We have what people might call 'futuristic technology', no, you can't fight. You can't fight something you don't know." Chell replied. 

"Like what?"

"I can't tell you that! Especially to someone from Black Mesa!" Chell yelled and she sighed.

"Let me show you the way out." 

Gordon nodded and took Chell by the hand.

"Turrets...get down! I think this one might be defected."  Gordon smiled at the cute, little turret.

"It's cute, why hide from it when it can't hurt you?"

"You'd be surprised."

Chell lead Gordon through the maze of Aperture, until they finally saw the elevator to the exit.

Chell kept looking at Gordon, who smiled sweetly.

"Gordon, before you leave..." Chell started.

"Yes?"

Chell planted a sweet kiss to Gordon's lips, making him grin.

"I was waiting for that." He smirked.

"I know....just...don't tell anyone I did that."

Gordon laughed and hugged Chell before leaving her and Aperture behind.

You could say the science experiment fail was...lovely.

This was really short, but I kinda like it even though I don't ship this much.