↯7

"I'm in deep shit

"I'm in deep shit." The girl stated, spinning in her chair to face the two boys who were immersed in their computers.
"What is it?" Harvey asked, typing away.

"They know I go to their school."

"Well shit." Mark said and laughed, to which she glared at.
"Not funny Mark."

Mark formed his lips into a tight line and nodded to supress his laughter.
The two boys watched as the girl groaned and grabbed her school bag, heading out the door and to her school.
The door closed behind her and Mark and Harvey began to laugh.

"I CAN HEAR YOU!"

"Don't make eye contact, don't make eye contact, don't make eye contact, don't make eye contact

"Don't make eye contact, don't make eye contact, don't make eye contact, don't make eye contact."

She muttered to herself, head down whilst she quickly walked into the school doors, her feet carrying her fast.
The girl turned the corner, walking to her friends class when she saw none other than Na Jaemin scanning the hallway from the door of his English class.

She immediately turned around and began to walk again.
"Abort mission, abort mission, abort mission." She repeated, screwing her eyes shut as she walked the opposite direction.

"Sorry Sora, desperate times." The girl voice noted her best friend as she walked down the stairs.
"I'm avoidi-" her breath hitched as she missed a step and quickly caught herself on the railing- watching as her phone clattered on the floor.

She internally groaned and walked down the remaining steps, reaching down to pick up her phone when another hand grabbed it.

Her eyes trailed up the arm and her eyes locked with the other person and her soul left her body.

"Here." He said coldly, standing up straighter and handing the phone over to her.
"Thanks." She said quickly- taking the phone and making a move to leave but he stopped her.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" He quirked up a brow and he pointed towards the stairs where her bag layed.
The girl internally groaned and picked up her bag.

Of course she had to bump into Lee Donghyuck.

"Thank you." She said and left before he could even say anything- his followed her as she left and he shook his head with a ghosted smile.

Donghyuck pushed his hands into his pocket and leisurely strolled at his own pace as he whistled- trying not to indulge into his memories at the school.

"He's back?"
"He only comes in sometimes."
"Understandable his girlfriend did-"

"Shut up." He growled angrily, eyes piercing into the gossipers and they covered back, avoiding his gaze.

"What the hell!" Sora exclaimed, placing her tray on the table, making the girl jump as she chewed on her fries

"What?" She asked, eyes wide at her best friend who shook her head and grumbled when she sat in front of her.
"You left me."

The girls mouth fell into an 'o' shape.
"I sent you a voice note but my phone fell down the stairs." She clarified and leant forward to steal a curly fry off of Sora's plate.
"Thanks babe." She winked as Sora glared.

"I hate you Rin"
"Love you too Sori."