↯36

"I'm sorry about Sora

"I'm sorry about Sora." Yerin said, sighing and leaning her head against the rope.
"It's okay." Jaemin replied, looking over at her with a smile.

Yerin admired Jaemin, unable to understand how he could be still smiling even due to the situation he had been but in.

The two of them were at the park, currently on the swings just enjoying each others company.
"I kind of expected it to happen." Jaemin admitted quietly, picking at his fingers and Yerin turned her attention towards him.

"What do you mean?"
Jaemin laughed bitterly and shrugged.
"No one ever likes me back."

Yerin's eyes shot up to Jaemin's face in surprise, her heart pulling with sadness.
"Jaem..." She trailed off, turning towards him and he shook his head.
"It's fine."
"Look," she began, getting off her swing and walking towards him, crouching down in front of him.

He had his head down and as Yerin crouched in front of him, he was forced to look at her.
The look in her eyes made him avert his gaze.

"You pity me." He sad sadly, shoulders sagging and Yerin shook her head, reaching up to wipe away a stray tear that fell from his eyes.

"I pity those who can't see how perfect of a person you are." She said softly.
"I'm not perfect, I'm anything but perfect. I could never be like the other guys, everyone loves them. I can't be like Jeno or Donghyuck or even Lucas." He said with a frown.

Yerin placed a hand on his knee and sighed.
"You don't need to be like any of them."
"But I'd rather be them than me, but I can't be like them."

"You don't need to be like them Jaemin." She repeated, looking into his eyes this time so he could see her sincerity.

Jaemin let out a sigh and tilted his head up to look at the sky.
"Girls are only interested in me for...well my appearance. But you take Jeno who is sweet and all the girls swoon over him and Chenle who is extremely sporty, Jisung has girls fawning over his shyness and cuteness. Donghyuck is mysterious and cool but he's funny and Renjun gets along with everyone, he's a social butterfly-"

"Sure, they're great." Yerin said cutting him off.
"But so are you."

"You're only saying that because you have to." He said, rubbing his eyes.
"I'm tired of trying so hard to please people."

"If you're having to try that hard to be someone you're not, they aren't worth it. Why should they be able to witness your amazing personality, your humour, your selfishness.
The way you always make sure people are smiling and happy, how you would drop everything in a heartbeat for your friends- your endless compassion and your heart of fucking gold.
You have the brightest, most soulful smile that anyone would find hard to not give in and smile along with you- you,"

"You are more than enough Jaemin."

So

So

I love Jaemin

But anyway I feel like I should have more chapters w the guys + Yerin soooo