↯31

Yerin was quick to leave the cafeteria in a flustered rush, hand cupping her nose as she ran

Her feet pattered down the steps, hot tears welling up at the whispers she heard.

Her eyes first landed on the disabled toilets, making the rash decision to open the door and go inside.
She kept the door slightly open, not wanting to hog the disabled toilets if someone actually needed it.

Yerin walked over to the sink, letting her hand down- looking at the red stained and full with blood hand that cupped her nose.

She winced, the blood making her feel queasy. Her stomach churned when red droplets fell onto the sink and her head spun slightly.
Yerin wasn't good with blood, often she fainted at the sight of a lot of it.

Her eyesight blurred with the feeling nausea, throat drying and she leant both hands on the sink, leaning her head down slightly.
The overwhelming feeling of fainting washed over her and she let out a cough- feeling sick at the red that took over the sink.

She could taste the blood on her lips, it was dripping down her nose down to her chin and undoubtedly on her clothes.

She went unknown to the presence that had entered the bathroom with her, the only reason he had been able to find her was the fact she had left the door open.

Donghyuck's hand still grabbed her bag as he walked further into the bathroom, eyes falling to her reflection in the mirror, her face noticeably pale.

"Yerin..." He began, walking over hesitantly.
Yerin didn't open her eyes, afraid she would loose her balance from the lightheadedness she was experiencing.

"Are you okay?" He asked guiltily, now standing next to her, confused at her lack of response.
"I'm going to faint." She mumbled out softly, eyes screwed shut as the images of blood lingered.

Donghyuck's eyebrows furrowed but he soon realised what she was saying.
"The blood?" He asked, watching as she nodded slightly.
Donghyuck didn't say much else, he only placed her bag down and ripped off some tissue paper, walking over back to her.

He hesitated but placed the tissue over her nose, pinching it and tilting her head down.
Yerin's hands still clasped onto the sink and she swallowed down the disgusting taste of blood.

"My sister used to get nosebleeds all the time." Donghyuck started, trying to get rid of the overwhelming silence.
"The one in the café- Dahye- is my twin."

Yerin didn't reply, her head spinning as she opened her eyes finally, tilting her head back up which surprised Donghyuck.
She let go of the sink and instantly stumbled on her feet, her body feeling light but heavy at the same time.

Donghyuck gasped slightly, stepping forward to steady her, his arms around her.
"Hey..hey, keep your eyes open." He said softly, panicking slightly.

His eyes landed on the toilet and he moved Yerin over to it, placing her down on the closed seat.
"Hold this here." He said, placing the tissue on her nose and tilting her head forward with his fingers on her chin.

Yerin nodded slightly, ears ringing as she held it- feeling his presence disappear.
The sink running sounded through the bathroom and soon she opened her eyes, adjusting her sight.
She definitely still felt lightheaded, but it was better than before.

Her eyes watched through her lashes as Donghyuck began soaking some tissue and walking over to her.
They fixed eye contact but he didn't hold it for long, crouching down in front of her and grabbing her hand.

She gazed at his actions, he began wiping the blood off of her hand, gently and throwing the tissue away.
After he did that, he looked up at the girl.

He reached his hand out slightly.
"Let me see." He said, eyes intently looking at her nose as she let go of it.
He sighed in relief once there was no more blood.

Donghyuck stood up and threw the bloodied tissues in the bin and again soaking some more.
"Does it hurt?"

"Just a bit." She laughed out slightly, looking down at her clothes and wincing at her throbbing nose.
There was a pause before he turned around and walked back over to her.

Donghyuck stood in front of her, his legs hitting her knees. His thumb pushed her chin up, taking her by surprise.
She inhaled sharply and watched as he began to wipe the blood off of her face.

His touch was gentle, not wanting to hurt her but he flinched when she winced in pain.
"Sorry." He apologized, gently wiping the blood from the edge of her mouth.

The tissue slided over her lips, cleaning it and his eyes snapped up to hers from her lips. His thumb moved from her chin and grazed against her bottom lip.

Her eyelashes fluttered slowly as she blinked, her lungs restricting here ability to breathe and Donghyuck's eyes flickered from hers to her lips.

However, soon he was pulled out of it. Blinking away his trance and pulled his hand away from her, stepping back.

Yerin exhaled and her shoulders dropped slightly as he walked over to the sink to wash his hands.
Whilst he was doing this, Yerin stood up, touching her nose slightly and wincing.

Donghyuck dried off his hands and picked up his bag from the floor and swinging it over his shoulder, bending down to pick up hers too.

The two exited the room, him closing the door after her.
The boy held up her bag, to which she thankfully took.
"Thank you." She said, placing it over her shoulder.

Donghyuck awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck and looked to the right of the hallway.
"I uh...have music." He said, pointing in that direction and Yerin nodded.

"I have psychology anyway." She said, pointing in the opposite direction and cleared her throat slightly, turning her body towards the direction she was going to leave in.

"Thank you by the way...for helping me." She smiled and he shook his head.
"It was my fault anyway."

Yerin laughed slightly and shrugged.
"See you later Hyuck."

Yerin turned around before he could react, and began to walk away.

However, Donghyuck stood there in shock- watching her figure move out of sight.