↯40

It had been two weeks and Donghyuck was trying his absolute hardest to ignore Yerin

Two whole weeks and she had come to the conclusion that he was absolutely disgusted and embarrassed to kiss her.

"What's up?" Jeno asked at the girl who was staring sadly at her food, frown etched on her lips.
Just at that moment, the familiar face of Donghyuck appeared, he walked through the doors and his eyes fell on Yerin.

She sat up straighter, wanting him to come over, but instead his eyes widened and he quickly turned around to exit.

"Nothing." She sighed, shoulders slumping and she leaned her head in her arms, feeling utterly heart broken.
She had caught feelings for Donghyuck- a lot of feelings.

The past two weeks had been torturous for her, exiting her house to see him exiting his and jolting to his car as quick as he could to drive away.

It hurt.

"Can you guys stop flirting?" Jaemin asked Chenle as his 'friend' Li-Wei but everyone could tell they definitely had feelings for each other.

Yerin sighed at all her friends finally being happy with their significant others and she could help but think of Donghyuck.

Did he even like her back?

She wasn't too sure anymore.

This book is gonna end soon 😔

I decided to end it around here because it wasn't fair to just leave it

Also I think I have some OCD with my books

They have to be finished or I'll just delete them