↯26

Yerin placed her bag down at the seat and rushed to the bathroom, leaning her hands on the sink and crying harder

Yerin placed her bag down at the seat and rushed to the bathroom, leaning her hands on the sink and crying harder. She choked on her sobs, frantically splashing her face with water and removing her makeup as she was doing so.

"Get it together." She told herself, leaning against the sink and looking at her reflection in the mirror.
"Are you okay?" A girl asked and Yerin frantically nodded, wiping her eyes.

The girl was quick to pull out some makeup wipes, handing them over to Yerin with a smile.
"Here."
Yerin thanked the girl and wiped away her mascara, sniffling slightly.

"Are you okay?" The girl asked again with sympathetic eyes and Yerin smiled at her  while she nodded.
"Sorry, I don't know what came over me...."

The girl scoffed and walked forward, wrapping her arms around Yerin.
"Whatever it is, it will pass I promise." The girl said, rubbing her back and Yerin smiled, hugging her back.

"I'm Yerin."
"Cute, I'm Dahye."

↯↯↯

Yerin walked back into the main area of the café, taking a deep breath as she brushed away her hair with her sweater paws.
Once reaching her table, she was sighted with the back of someone's head.

"What are you doing?" Yerin asked, walking to her seat, opposite him. Donghyuck shrugged and pointed to the coffee on the table.

"I mean what are you doing here?"
She asked, looking up at him. Donghyuck's eyes trailed over her face, her puffy red eyes and makeup less face already spoke measures.

"You were crying...I was just checking to see if you were okay."
"What? You?" Yerin asked in disbelief and Donghyuck rolled his eyes, already making a move to stand up.
"Nevermind-"
"Can we talk." Yerin said, playing with the hem of her sleeve and Donghyuck paused for a moment.

"I just...I wanted some advice."
He slowly sat back hesitantly.
"Advice? Aren't you supposed to be the one giving advice?"
"Whatever, listen... I'm thinking of quitting my job."

Donghyuck wasn't expecting that answer and his head snapped up.
"What?"
Yerin sighed and shrugged.
"I don't think I'm very good at it, I can't even take my own advice that I give to others."

"But you said you like it."
"I do...but I don't know- I don't think I actually help people."
"I'm sure you do if the guys feel better."
"What about you?" Yerin asked, and Donghyuck turned his attention to her.
"What do you mean?"

"Do you feel any better?"
"I'm not opening up to you if that's what you wanted." Donghyuck sighed standing up, shooting one last glance at the girl.
"Stop trying."