↯16

"I'm going to grab a snack, do you want one?" She said yawning, and Mark nodded whilst Harvey shook his head

"Anything will do." Mark said and she nodded.

Exiting the room, she began walking down the hallway when she reached the escalators.

Her eyes widened and heart lurched when she saw the receptionist speaking to none other than Renjun and Jaemin.
"Shit!" She muttered, quickly moving out of sight.
What are they doing here?" She whispered to herself.

"The DNYL block is up the escalators and to your left." The receptionist said, and the boys thanked her.

She began to panic as they walked towards the escalator- her heart was beating faster than she could even breathe and her eyes flickered from the escalator and the various doors around her.

"I wonder which one-" Renjun's voice was drowned out when the girl slipped into the room closest and slammed it shut behind her- resting her back against it.

"Um...are you okay?" A voice spoke and she opened her eyes to see a room full of old people doing Yoga.

They all turned to her expectantly and she laughed nervously.
"Ah...I came to uh-"
"You're the fill in for today right?" One said and the girl looked between the door and the old people.

"Yep, that's me...I'm going to uh teach you some yoga now..."

"Aha!" Renjun exclaimed thrashing the door open.
His eyes scanned the room and his proud face morphed into embarrassment.
Mark and Harvey stared with their mouths agape in confusion and shock.

"May I help you?" Mark asked Jaemin and Renjun who shared a look.

"Im looking for Rinae or Yerin."

Mark frowned in confusion.
"Rinae or Yerin, you mean-"
"Are you from one of the groupchats?" Harvey asked, shooting Mark a knowing look and his face lit up in realisation.

"We just wanted to speak to her." Jaemin said.
"Sorry she isn't here right now."

I'm going to literally kill youYou can't come without an appointment you idiots I could get into trouble

You can't come without an appointment you idiots
I could get into trouble

Jaemin: so you were there

Yes I was there
I just wasn't in the room
What were you thinking

Renjun: we wanted to like surprise you
But
You weren't there
And we still don't know if you're
Yerin or Rinae

Good
Keep it that way

GoodKeep it that way