↯29

"Sora bro

"Sora bro...calm down." Yerin stated, slouching against the wall whilst she sat comfortably on her chair, leaning forward ever so slightly to grab a few fries.

Sora on the other hand, panicked as her stare grew on Jaemin. Yerin smirked smugly and reached forward once for to grab the last fry.

To her Dismay and utter shock, a hand swiped the food before she could even blink.

Yerin's mouth fell agape and her eyes stared at the now empty plate, blinking twice before turning her head excruciating slowly, only to see the annoying face of Lee Donghyuck, chewing on the fry.

At her look, he raised his eyebrows in return with a nonchalant expression and walked off.
A scoff left her lips and she inhaled deeply through her nose, eyes shut..

"Yerin just leave i-"
"Yah!"
"Oh here we go." Sora muttered, landing her head on the table and putting the hood of her coat over it.

"Hey!" Yerin tried once more, standing up from her seat and huffing. Donghyuck continued to walk without a second glance yet Yerin ran her tongue over her teeth in annoyance.

"Please don't make a scene, please don't make a scene, please don't make a scene-" Sora repeated once Yerin got off the table and began walking in his direction.

"What was that for!" Yerin cried out, throwing her head back in irritation as he blatantly ignored her.

"Are you deaf?" She walked after him.
"Seriously you're ignoring me after you took my food, listen I payed good money for that and I don't appreciate it when people take my-"

Donghyuck turned around so suddenly, that she didn't have time to react, her nose hitting straight into his chest.
She gasped and stumbled back, losing her footing and beggining to fall back.

Donghyuck's hand shot out, grabbing her arm before she could fall and cause damage to herself. Instinctively, he pulled her back up and miscalculated her weight when she regained balance inches away from him.

 Instinctively, he pulled her back up and miscalculated her weight when she regained balance inches away from him