Lesson 10: On to the Next

Prince Jeonghan and I walked around the castle with ultimately no success at all, all he ever thought about when I brought him to all these places was sleeping. The kitchen he saw a stack of flour and tried to dust it off to lay on it, but I quickly made sure that he didn't do so. While I was walking through the halls I came across a door that was creaked open.

I took a peek and saw it was a game room. A GAME ROOM I tell you, it was like an actual arcade with a few basketball shotting games, hit the clown, and even the ball toss game. I turned to Prince Jeonghan with stars in my eyes, "Can I go in!!!" I jumped up and down. He looked at me weirdly.

"Um I guess you can??" He said more like a question and was about to turn away from the room but I grabbed him and pulled him into the room with me.

I have never been in an arcade before, so the bright colors, the lights flashing and the different games I saw were amazing to me. "Hey, Jeonghan come join me," I said going to the basketball hoops and setting it to two players.

Prince Jeonghan hesitantly grabbed the ball in the basket and looked at me blankly then at the ball. "Do I have to do this?" He ended up asking as the count down started.

"Yes you must, I need to experience this with someone else," I said as the bell dinged.

I throw each ball at the hoop with little success but once I turned over to Princce Jeonghan every...single...ball was going straight in with no mistake. I was in awe.

And needless to say, I lost big time. "Omg Prince Jeonghan you are so good," I exclaimed btu he didn't seem to be slightly intrested in the game itself. After a while of dragging him around the room I was satisfied and we moved on to something Jeonghan will take more interest in.

The horse shelter was a step in the right direction I suppose. Prince Joenghan seemed to have a good connection with the horses. Once I opened the shelter the horses noticed the prince and they went wild with happiness, and the prince went up to them to calm them down and pat them on the snouts. I smiled as I watched him pick out two horses and brough them towards the front.

He pats the horse on the head and easily got himself on the horse. I nervously looked at the horse before while I struggled a little to get on. I was so bad that the horse itself had to kneel down on his knees to allow me to get on.

The horses left the shelter but I quickly realized that Prince Jeonghan somehow made his way and layed on the horses back. I face palmed myself becasue he still managed to find a place to sleep even if it is on an animal. Also for the reason that he seems to have done this exact thing before. He didn't seem to be slipping or uncomfortable in the slightest.  We made our rounds and went back to the shelter.

I woke Prince Jeonghan up and he got down from the horse effortlessly and patted the horse with a small and almost unnoticeable smile. I was pushed off the horse and almost fell on my butt, but still, somehow managed to land on my feet. I dusted myself off as Prince Jeonghan put the horses back and went up to me.

"Is something wrong? You look like you just saw an alien." Prince Jeonghan said to me.

I stared at him like he was crazy, "I honestly do think I am seeing an alien right now. Why do you just sleep when you are so good at everything you do? Ahh but then again you are so talented that you can literally do anything and still manage to find a place to sleep." I said mindblown.

He shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know." was all he said as I dropped that and moved us away from the shelter and past the garden.

"Wait Tutor Joshua let me fix this real quick." Prince Jeonghan said as he bent down over a flower that wasn't facing the right way and reaggraned the soil to better support the flower.

I smiled down at Prince Jeonghan as I went right beside him looking at the flowers "I thoguht they were breathtaking when I first came to the palace."

"Thank you, I take care of them when I have free time. It was originally my mom's passion but with her traveling everywhere I took it upon myself to do so." He explained cressing the peddles of the surrounding flowers.

I put a hand on his shoulder and said, "Prince Jeonghan you never told me this?"

He turned to me and tilted his head asking, "Why is it important?"

I was going to tell him this is his hobby, something to set him apart but I think I like it better that he doesn't realize that. "Yes, it is important because your mother must have been an extravagant lady to be able to do something like this."

"Yeah, she is," Jeonghan said looking down at the small flower smiling. "You know Tutor Jeonghan, she is the best thing in my life."

"I can see that." I nodded.

There was a small silence and I was about to say let's go, but Prince Jeonghan continued to talk in a louder voice then he usually does, and not to mention a prouder one too, "She is the most elegant, cheerfulm and loving person you will ever meet in your life."

"Then I hope I will be able to see her in the time I will be tutoring you," I said smiling so brightly, that he is willing to tell me this.

"Oh let me tell you about her right now." Jeonghan said while grabbing my hand hastly and pulling me towards one of the gardens benches. "Do you know the colorized organization?"

I tought for a second and it instantly came to me and I smiled brightly, "The one that helps the poor and brings flowers and nature into their lives?"

His smile brightened as much as mine did as he pointed at me, "Yes exactly that. My mother made that."

"No way," I said my smile dropping.

"Yes way," Jeonghan said being proud.

"No, I mean no way. It can't be becasue of that orginazation it helped my village tromendously." I said dead serious.

"Oh, what was its name?" Prince Jeonghan said out of curiosity.

"Guania" I instantly responded.

Prince Jeonghan fell silent once I said that. I put my hand on top of my mouth, realising I just let that slip out.

"You mean the village that got enslaved and was forced to work?" Prince Jeonghan said carefully.