🎁🎄Christmas Special🎄🎁

"Hey Joshua look look Santa came to our house last night" I heard a voice yelling in my ear. I opened my eyes and saw a little girl, not just any little girl though. It was my baby sister there standing next to my bed in my own house. I looked at her in shock and thought "What is going on I thought she was still... no, maybe that was just a terrible dream. No a nightmare."

I looked down at the fidgety girl and couldn't help but pull her into my arms. "Come one let's go see Santa," I said smiling down at her.

"Hey, Joshua let go." She said to me as she kept pushing me away. I was confused about why she changed so much from what I remember.

"Joshua... Joshua get off of me I can't breathe." I opened my eyes and saw I wasn't in my house and was definitely not hugging my little sister. I slowly looked down and saw an angry Jeonghan in my arms.

My face flushed red as I pushed him away making both of us fall onto the floor hard. A guard came running in "Is everything alright prince Jeonghan?"

Jeonghan peeked his hand up from the floor showing an ok sign as I nervously tell the guard, "It's fine just a little morning surprise I guess." The guard nodded slowly as he slowly backed out fo the room.

I got off the floor and went to Jeonghan in a hurry. "Um I might already know the answer to this but are you ok?"

Jeonghan looked at me and grabbed my hand letting me pull him up. "Well other than that very harsh wake-up alarm then I guess I'm fine." He said sarcastically

I laughed hesitantly as I dropped down on the bed, Jeonghan sitting next to me. "So you were dreaming about your sister???" Jeonghan said out of nowhere.

"Haha, I guess so," I said looking down trying to hold back my feelings.

Jeongahn didn't hesitate to pull me up and out the bed making me run out of the room and abrutly into the decorated halls.

Hallways filled with Poinsettia where the array of colorful flowers used to be. Gold, shiver and red streamer hanging all around the halls making it seem longer than it really was. I loved this feeling it was creating and to keep it up, it had snowed the night before. The courtyard or at least the part I see through this side of the windows was like a winter wonderland. A white sheet of snow-covered all the trees making them seem more magical and the benches were untouched making it seem like it was mixing in with nature.

And just like you can imagine this whole castle went to the extreme compared to the other royal castles I have been to. Most of them would just put a Christmas tree and call it a day not putting the Christmas spirit into their decorations.

"Hey Jeonghan where are we going?" I asked once I came back to my senses realizing+ that he was still dragging me across the halls.

"Um Joshua you said it in your dream it's CHRISTMAS!!!!" Jeonghan said excitedly. He was still running holding my hand and I had a feeling where he was going.

He pushed open the door to the throne room and we were welcomed with a 30-foot tree. And, of course, I couldn't go without noticing the 10-foot tall stacks of presents right under and around it too.

I looked around at the presents and turned to a jumping Jeonghan, something you don't see at all and said with uncertainty, "That is a lot of presents Prince Jeonghan."

"Yeah I know." He said running up to it as the king and the royal advisor surprised me from behind.

"A nice view right?" Seungcheol asked putting and hand on my shoulder.

I looked down at his hand and looked at him with a small but uncertain smile, "Yes very. But is it ok to give one person all these presents?" I said cautiously making sure not to unintentionally offend them.