1 - Interrupted

The sun shines bright as Magolor opened his eyes slowly, getting up in slow pace trying to open the curtains. The sun shines into his eyes as he opened the curtains, he let out a groan and wipes his eyes with his floating hands. He went to take a shower and doing other things a normal egg would do, and he's heading his way to town because he wants to to hang out with his best bud, Marx.

They've been friends for over two years now, Magolor has something he has been feeling in those years, it was hard to explain what that feeling is but it feels... rather nice. Is he in love with his best friend? Well, he did say to Marx that he wasn't really interested in girls, Marx agrees with Magolor, but he's still interested in some girls.

Once he enters the town, he walked around for a bit... or should we say hovered around for a bit, and then he has spotted his best bud Marx who was sitting on a bench doing nothing at all because he doesn't know what to do. He looks bored until someone called his name "Marx!" Marx's face quickly changed to a happy face, that voice.. Its his best friend!

"Hey, Hey, Hey, Mags!" he let out a small chuckle as he ran to Magolor, who also looks happy "Hey Marx! So uh.." "What do you wanna do?" Marx asked Magolor, hoping he has something to do, Magolor took a deep breath. He thought it was time to spit it out, let his feelings out "Marx.. There's something I need to tell you" "Really? What is it?" Marx has gotten really curious now, he wondered what this 'something' is. Maybe its something bad? Or maybe something to do? He just have to wait for him to answer.

"... well, we've been best friends for a long time now and.. There's always this feeling that's stuck in my heart, something that's hard to describe but it wasn't bad. It was rather nice so, Marx.. I need to tell you that, I.. I-I-" "Hey boys!" suddenly, a voice called the interrupting what Magolor was trying to say "oh, sorry if I interrupted something. But-" "who are you? And yeah you did interrupt something" Magolor looked at this new person he has never seen before, while looking a bit upset. Marx also didn't knew who this person was "who am i? " she giggles softly and looked at both of them and said "The names Gryll, nice to meet you."