4 - Did I say that?

Its been two weeks since Gryll has met Marx and Magolor, and today Magolor wanted to go shopping because he ran out of food, So he grabbed his bag that has a dark-ish blue cog on it and he of course he grabbed his money which was gem apples, and now he's ready to head out "Aight, imma head out" he said to himself as he heads out, he makes sure to double check his door to see if it was locked and it was so now he's safe to head out.

After shopping and trying to head back home, someone familiar called him "Mags!" He smiled knowing that cheerful voice, he turned around excited to see Marx... And Gryll. He sighed a little in frustration seeing her again "hey Magolor, have you heard of this fun theme park in the city?" Gryll said, having a big smile on her face "theme..... park?" "Yeah! You wanna join us?!?" Marx asked Magolor, having that innocent smile of his. Magolor was gonna say no but he said "yes" instead "great! Let's go!!" The both of them giggled with Magolor who for some reason looks happy.

"Here we are!" Gryll told the boys behind her "... Wait, how did I even—" "come on Mags!" Magolor was really confused, why is he here? And where did his groceries go? He nodded to Marx and the three of them entered the theme park Wait, why did I say yes? Maybe I didn't slept well last night.. Magolor thought to himself, I guess I should have a little bit of fun for one day. The first thing they wanna do is play 'Hit the cups!' They go there to see a Waddle Dee being the owner of this little place "hey there! We wanna play so hand over the balls" the Waddle Dee gave them a hand offering, "money?" The Waddle Dee spoke to them with a high pitched voice, Magolor hand over one gem apple to the Waddle Dee, it gave them three plastic balls to hit the stack of cups. Magolor grabbed one of the balls and tried hitting the stack, he throwed the ball with confidence thinking it was gonna hit the stack... But he missed, he didn't even got close to the stack "wHAT?!-" "I'll do it" Gryll then decided to try to hit the stack, she aimed and throwed the ball, and the whole stack falls and they got a prize which was a big cotton candy, the rest of the day was Magolor losing every game and Gryll winning everything, with Marx watching them because even though he has wings to grab things he doesn't really like showing it in public.

Magolor was back home again, and before he went to sleep he grabbed his diary and his pen and started writing on it 'Dear Diary, Marx finnaly spoke to me! I'm glad! But he was with of course, Gryll. We went to a theme park in the city that was opened recently, but I didn't really wanna come but for some reason I seem so happy and said yes. Stupid me realized that THAT was a bad idea because I kept losing everything and o wow look at Gryll, winning everything.. Woooowww.... I was confused, like REALLY confused. Like, I was shopping and I got out, and I saw them and they asked me and I said yes but I didn't know where my groceries went until I came home and saw it on my sofa. Was this Gryll? Or did I accidentally used my magic to put my groceries here? Whatever it was, I am still confused. -Magolor' he clicked his pen and closed his diary, and went to bed.. He wondered why these things are happening, his eyes started getting tired and closing slowly until they we're completely shut.