7 - Shots

It was a not so beautiful midnight in dreamland, the city was still pretty noisy like it usually do. The sounds of cars and barking is just lovely, Magolor was there hearing the noises around him, it reminded him of people yelling at him like he did something wrong. He was heading his way to the bar because, he wanted to try something new and.. Some people even says it helps them calm down from stressful situations, so he decided the best way to calm himself down is to... Drink.

He entered the bar and the bell above him rang as he pushed the door open, he walked to the front slowly while looking down while hearing the people talking around him. He sat down on one of the seats in the front, "can I have one shot?.. Please?" Magolor asked the bartender politely "what kind of shot would you like, sir?" "Any, I'm new here" the bartender got Magolor one of the costumers favorite which was the 'Blue Kamikaze' "here you go, sir!" The bartender said to Magolor "thank you.." He thanked them and drinks the shot the bartender gave him, after finishing it in one gulp Magolor asked for another. Then the bell rang again, he heard the sounds of armor as it get closer and closer "what are you doing here?"

It spoke in a deep voice, he turned around to see Meta knight worried for him, his eyes was grey again "oh, Hey Meta... Why are you still awake?" Magolor asked Meta as he sat next to him "I.. couldn't sleep. And since I got nothing else to do I decided to go here and just fly around to see this noisy place, that's when I saw you walking here" "sir, heres another shot" the bartender said to Magolor, he thanked them again and drinks it slowly.

The both of them talked for a while, Meta started to worry for Magolor as he drinks more and more and getting worse every second, "you know... You should really stop drinking those stuff, I mean- you already dranked like four shots" Meta's eyes started getting grey again, why is he worried for him? He's his enemy so why would he even care? "... Why—" Magolor was interrupted by his own hiccup from the shots, he continued "why would you wan't me.. To stop?... They're so good" "they might taste good but, don't you see what's happening to you?" Magolor looked away from Meta sadly, Meta felt a bit embarrassed by his actions, he knows he doesn't like this person but he just wanted to help this man "Magolor.." Meta patted Magolor's back as he said this, he paused and continued ".. I know I hate you and all but... That doesn't mean I wan't you dead. It's making all of us worry, so please.." The word dead repeated in Magolor's head over and over again, why is it stuck in his head? Magolor opened his bag and gave the bartender some of his gem apples "I'm sorry... I can't." He said and tried to get up but he slipped and hold on to the table, Meta helped him to bring him home safely, "t-thank you.." Meta said to the bartender "oh, you're welcome sir.. I hope he's okay..." The bartender said to Meta and Meta smiled back at the bartender even though they couldn't see his smile.

Meta had somehow managed to get Magolor home safely, he opened the door and placed Magolor on the couch. He looked at Magolor's face one last time and said ".. Please be okay" Meta took off his cape and cover Magolor up like it was a blanket, he had to walk home though because of this. But he's just glad to help Magolor, he left the Lor and make sure the door was closed and probably best to lock the door but he didn't knew how so that's the best he can do for Magolor, he walked home and hopefully tomorrow will be better than today.