Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

Dumbledore looked at them in disbelief, "The future?"

Lily nodded, "I accidently chanted some spell from a book Hugo and I snuck from the Restricted Section."

Dumbledore saw the book in Hugo's hand, "Is that the book? May I see it." Hugo handed him the book and he frowned, "What's the last date you remembered."

"The sixth of October. No wait, it was midnight, the seventh of October. 2023." Lorcan said.

Dumbledore muttered, "This is a case." He spoke a little louder for them to hear him, "Today is the 12 of August, 1995."

Lysander was the first to speak, "Is Voldemort alive?" He asked. Dumbledore nodded. "Oh."

"What's in your hand? Lily, I presume." Dumbledore said calmly.

"This? Well the Marauders' Map and the Invisibility Cloak." She mumbled.

Dumbledore took a steady breath, "If I had any doubt about you being from the future, I don't now. Can you tell me your names?"

"Dumbledore, sir." Hugo said softly, "Won't that change the future." 

Dumbledore chuckled, "Seems we have found our smart one. I promise that I will let the future happen, and we'll obliviate the Order of the Phoenix when we tell them."

Lorcan smiled, "We're going to meet the Order of the Phoenix."

Dumbledore nodded, "After I go to Harry's hearing tomorrow. I assume you know Harry, seeing as you have his cloak and map."

Lily nodded, "I'm his daughter. Lily Potter." She said, as she waved shyly.

"Hugo Granger-Weasley. Sir, what's the probability that we'll have to go to school this year?"

Dumbledore chuckled, "Hermione's son? You act like it. And I don't know, Mr. Granger-Weasley, I haven't seen someone time travel this far into the past. 28 years." He mused. Hugo didn't answer, he only thought.

"Well, I'm Lorcan Scamander, and this is my twin brother, Lysander." Lorcan said, and Lysander waved.

"You will sleep here for tonight. I'll bring you to Grimmauld Place for the rest of your visit." They nodded and he made four cots appear in his office.

He took the book and went off to sleep himself, leaving the four children to get comfortable. "Let's sleep. Tomorrow will be a big day. Good night." Hugo said. The rest of the group muttered good night and they soon fell asleep. 
____________________________

They woke up the following morning by Dumbledore standing in the doorway, "Let's get you to Grimmauld Place."

Lily rubbed her eyes, "Don't you have my father's hearing first?" 

"That's over, Ms. Potter. I couldn't get you clothes, but here is a bag for your cloak." She nodded her thanks. She put the map and the cloak in the bag as Dumbledore moved towards the fireplace to get it ready for floo travel. "As I said last night, the headquarters in 12 Grimmauld Place. I'm the Secret Keeper."

"It's under the Fidelius charm. I read about that!" Hugo exclaimed, as Dumbledore handed him some floo powder. 

"I assume you know how to use this. You go in whatever order you like. I'll go last." And one by one they went into the fireplace.

" And one by one they went into the fireplace