A Taste of the Future

Ron and Hermione looked at eachother, before quickly turning around a blushing a deep Weasley red. 

Mrs. Weasley hugged Hugo tighter, after finding out he was her future grandchild. "Hugo?" She began slowly, "Hugo, why are you crying?" 

Hugo attempted to steady his breathing, "It's my…it's my fault. I…I'm the one everyone trusts. All my cousins…all of them see me as the responsible one, the one who never gets in trouble. Now…now…now I'm just as bad as Freddie, Roxy, Louis, and James. I'm supposed to make sure nothing bad happens, and now I'm twenty-eight years in the past." He took a deep breath, "It's alright. We can do this. We can get back. Thanks, Grandma. Can I call you that?"

"I would love if you and Lily called me grandma." She smiled. "Sit. Come on we are eating breakfast." 

Mr. Weasley stood up, "I really must leave now. I'll see you later. That vomiting toilet isn't going to fix itself." He was met with a varying degree of, "Bye, Mr. Weasley." and "Bye, Dad." and couldn't help but smile when he heard two distinct voices whisper, "Bye, Grandpa." 

Dumbledore smiled, "I have to go as well. Goodbye." 

He went to leave when Lily called him back. Lily frowned, "Your first name is Albus, right? That's what Hugo called you."

Dumbledore nodded, "That is correct, Ms. Potter. Is there any reason why that is a shock?"

Lily looked at him in awe, "That's one of my brother's names. Albus Potter. Well his middle name is Severus. Albus Severus Potter."

Dumbledore smiled, "Give future Harry and Ginny my thanks. And Severus's as well." He left quickly.

Once he left, Sirius screamed, "HARRY NAMED HIS SON AFTER SNIVELLUS?" 

Harry frowned, "I'm not sure whether to comment on the fact that my son's named after Professor Dumbledore and Professor Snape, or ask what your other brother's name is."

Ginny threw a plate across the room, shattering against the opposite wall, "Why would I name my son after Snape?" She asked sternly, "I hate him."

"GINEVRA!" Mrs. Weasley shouted, as she quickly repaired the broken plate.

"To answer Dad's, or Harry's, I don't know what to call you, question first, my oldest brother's name is James Sirius, and he's every bit of trouble as his name suggests." Lily started.

Sirius gave a huge grin, "Thanks Harry, Ginny." He scoffed, "I'm so honoured to be set at the same standard as Snivillus." 

"SIRIUS!" Mrs. Weasley turned to Lily, "James is one of troublemakers Hugo mentioned. Who are the other three?"

Hugo had actually composed himself enough to leave his grandmother's grip and answer, "They're three of our cousins."

Molly squealed, "How many cousins do you have?" 

Lorcan and Lysander laughed, "They have a lot of cousins. Most of them are nice." Lorcan smiled. "Freddie threw a dung bomb at me last time I saw him." Lysander reminded him. 

Fred looked up, "You keep mentioning this 'Freddie'. I'm assuming that that isn't me, so who is it? I'm pretty sure I'd never name my son Fred."

Lysander looked at him sadly, "You're right. Freddie is George's son. Some people say he's nice, but I can't forgive him for that dung bomb." He shook his head, "Sometimes, I can still smell it."

Fred's eyes widened and he smirked, "George's son? So who does George marry? No, let me guess! I'll ask yes or no questions, until I know!" George looked overly embarrassed, and was muttering, 'please stop' under his breath. "Question One: Do I know her?" Hugo nodded, "I know her. Um, let's see. What qualities does Georgie look for in women?" George put his head on the table. "Question Two: Is she in our year?" Lily nodded this time, her smile widening. "She is! Is she a Gryffindor?" Lorcan and Lysander shared a knowing gaze with each other before nodding. "I TOLD YOU GEORGIE!" 

George slowly lifted up his head, "What did you tell me, Freddie?" but the look in his eyes seemed as if he didn't want to know.

"I TOLD YOU YOU LIKED ANGELINA!" He turned to the time travelers, "It's Angelina, isn't it?" 

Hugo nodded, and Lily stared at him, her mouth agape, "How did you guess that?" She turned to her Uncle George, who was a vibrant red colour.

Fred chuckled, "My dear niece, I know everything about Georgie, here. So tell me, do they have any other children?" George muttered something that sounded suspiciously like, "Shut up." 

"Freddie's twin sister, Roxy. She also threw a dung bomb at me." Lysander frowned. 

Fred broke down laughing, and George blushed even more, even though it didn't seem possible. "So, Georgie has twins with Angelina that love to prank! I love them already." 

Molly frowned, "More pranking. And quidditch too, I presume."

Hugo chuckled, which made Mrs. Weasley heart swell, to see him happy, "Merlin, Grandma, you don't even know half of it."

"