Don't Wanna See You Go

(A/N. This is my full last chapter! There will be a short epilogue. I really hope you enjoyed this story. And thanks for reading it! Next Generation time travel stories have always facinated me. Now, I don't want to keep you waiting. So here it is...
THE FINAL CHAPTER OF SANDS OF TIME)

The goodbyes were brief. The children didn't want to get upset. They had quite enjoyed the company of those who had died in the war. Even if it was only a day. The hardest one, by far, was Fred. Hugo ran up to him and pulled him into a tight hug, "I don't want you to go." 

Fred only smiled painfully, "It's alright Hugo. I'll be remembered by those who choose to prank. And I'll be here." He pointed to Hugo's heart. "Don't forget to tell future Georgie that I miss him, I love him, and that I'll always be with him. And give this to him." He handed him a parchment. "You can do that?" Hugo nodded.

Fred chuckled, "I'll miss you Hugo. Goodbye." Hugo laughed half-heartedly. "Miss you two. Well, goodbye Uncle Fred. I see Lily's coming to say her goodbyes." Hugo gave him one last hug before heading off.

"Alright stand in line, and I'll obliviate you one by one. You four meet me in the drawing room." Dumbledore said. With one final wave, the time travelers walked away.

"All done." Dumbledore said as he walked into the drawing room. "Now quickly before they wake up." One by one the flooed to Dumbledore's office. When Dumbledore got there himself, he grabbed the book of his table, "Do any of you know what page it's on?"

All the children turned to Hugo, "I'm pretty sure it's page 1394." He said. Dumbledore turned to the page, and sure enough at the top of the page was the spell. "Well I guess this is goodbye. Give your brother my hello, Lily." 

"Aren't you going to obliviate yourself?" Hugo asked. 

Dumbledore shook his head, "No. But I know enough to not change the future. Now go."

Lily smiled and read clearly and crisply, "Tempus adit harenas bisque." And just like last time the spun into an abyss.

"Why are you four in my office at five O'Clock in the morning? In a dog pile no less. You of all people should know that I'm a cat person." They heard a voice from the top of the pile. 

"Headmistress McGonagall!" Hugo exclaimed, "I think I've lost my head, so can you tell me what today's date is." 

McGonagall looked at him, "The 7th of October. 2023 if you forgot the year as well." All four children let out a relieved sigh. 

"We'll just be off, Headmistress. I've got an important letter to send." McGonagall looked like she was about to complain, but the four children ran off, relieved to be back at their own time. 

I don't wanna see you goBut it's not forever, not forever!Even it was, you know thatI would never let it get me down

But it's not forever, not forever!
Even it was, you know that
I would never let it get me down

'Cause you're the part of me
That makes me better, wherever I go!
So I will try, not to cry
But no one needs to say goodbye...