Epilogue: 28 Years Later

George was just about to open up the shop when a little snowy white owl dropped a letter on his head. He recognised the owl to be Hugo's. He walked into the store, sat at the register, and opened it.

13/8/95
Dear Georgie,

You probably don't know this, but Hugo, Lily, Lorcan, and Lysander traveled back in time. I just found out today that I'm going to die soon. You heard too, but since Dumbledore is obliviating us, we'll forget. I'm happy about that. You seemed so distraught. All day you clutched to my arm, refusing to let go. As if you'd lose me any minute. I'm glad to have died for the greater good, but awfully sorry I had to leave you in the process.

You'd probably know this but I just want to make this clear. I love you, Georgie. You and I are like two peas in a pod, always attached at the hip. I'd never have it any other way. This may be our final goodbye, unless some crazy family member of ours time travels again, but I don't think I can say this enough. I love you.

You're second half and partner in crime,
Freddie

P.S. I also found out that you marry Angelina. Don't want to say I told you so. But I told you so.

(AND IT'S OVER! I'd like to thank everyone who has read this story all the way through. Please comment, vote, whatever else if you liked it!)

 Please comment, vote, whatever else if you liked it!)