1

The sound of your feet hitting muddy ground filled the air.
'Almost there' you reminded your self, you looked straight ahead with the moonlight as your guide.
'What if they don't accept me?' You thought but quickly scratched that 'of course they will I'm (YN)' you scoffed.

The large house began to appear in the distance. You slowed your pace down as you walked through the empty streets. It wasn't like the ones back home. It was more ordinary like the places where the poor people lived... you never went there...
You quickened your pace till you reached the door.
*knock knock* you waited patiently. After a few moments, you heard little steps running towards the door. "They have pets?"

The door opened revealing two twin girls "its past midnight what do you want!" They both spoke in unison " well I would like to speak to Benimaru, are you two his sisters or his servants?" You questioned them. They yawned at your response "BENI!" One of them shouted but there was no answer.

They grabbed your arm and dragged you inside towards one of the rooms. They slid the door open "Beni one of the playgirls wants to see you again" they shoved you inside the room

"Playgirls what- wait! I'm not a playgirl!" You turned back towards them but they shut the door in your face.
"I thought I told you girls, I wasn't interested" You heard a voice but the room was too dark to see him.
The sound of a flame being lit created a soft glow in the room. You stared at the man...his eyes were weird. He stood up exposing his uncovered chest "Ohh my...okay I understand why those girls want him~" you looked away blushing "do you want me that much? Fine" you looked back over at the tall man. He began removing the rest of his clothing"Stop!" You hid your eyes "I'm not one of those playgirls"

"Then what are you doing in my chambers?" You uncovered your eyes and jumped seeing him so close to you...you didn't even hear him move.

"I-I want you to protect me"
"No" he said bluntly
"What do you mean no!? You have to I'm from the Ishira family"
"I don't know what the fuck an 'Ishira family' is?" He looked down at you with an unimpressed look.

"You don't know about the Ishira family? We rule over this area and a lot more! we live in the Ishira mountains" this was the first person or 3rd including the twins who didn't know who you were.

"Yeah we don't care" he walked over back to his futon.
"Please! you have to help me" you followed him "why?" He rolled over, his back facing you
"I'm in danger, please I'll do anything!" You pleaded

After a few seconds of silence "fine"
"Thank you Thank you"
"Okay go sleep over there, you'll be waking up in a couple of hours" you nodded and curled up in the corner opposite to him, at least this was better than sleeping outside as you did before.
。。。。。。。。。。

"Wake up wake up" two voices stirred you out of your sleep.
"Kitchen!!"The twins jumped up and down. You followed them sluggishly out of the room.

You entered into the huge kitchen and was greeted by a tall man, with what looked like bandages covering his upper body.
"I'm Konro, Beni told me you'll be helping us in exchange for protection...what is your name?" He held out his hand, you exchanged a handshake "I'm (YN) heir to the Ishira throne" you smiled

"Ohh you are a princess?? Well you'll be cooking our meals as payment" he smiled back, your face dropped "cooking!? Don't you have servants for that?" You looked around in disbelief "no haha but now we have you! Get to the bathhouse first and when you're done, you can start preparing breakfast for the guys" he patted your back after handing you a basket with a clean kimono and towels.
。。。。。。。

Entering the bathhouse it was very steamy and you couldn't wait to soak your aching muscles into the water. You unwrapped your towel that covered your naked body and put your hair in a bun. And began walking towards the bath.

The outline of a person soon became clear "Ohh sorry didn't know someone was in here" you spoke the person turned around, once you realized that it was Benimaru your face became a thousand shades redder. You wanted to turn and run but I guess your feet had other plans and you slipped on the wet floor, falling forward knocking the black-haired man down with you.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" You screeched as you landed on his toned chest "I thought you said you weren't a playgirl?" He looked up at you, his eyes soon traveled along your chest and further down as you straddled him.
"IM NOT A WHORE!....ehh?" You screamed but then noticed something was resting somewhere where it shouldn't be. You jumped up with the quickness. You ran and grabbed your towel to cover yourself.

He stood up and you could see him very clearly.
He didn't seem at all embarrassed.

"I was heading out anyway, enjoy your bath" his voice flat...

Unbeknown to (YN) a faint blush could be seen on Beni's cheeks.