5

Beni had taken the box and buried it a few meters away from the house in a small area. He thought it would be appropriate for your parents to have a proper burial site plus even if he wouldn't admit it himself he was starting to feel something for you.
The matter of you and Konro...made his feelings unclear, he didn't want to get any deeper if you were happy with Konro. He undoubtedly respected Konro and would never get in between the two of you.

The moonlight illuminated his path back towards the house. His eyes darted towards the garden outside of your room. 'I can make a quick visit?' He thought, stepping off the path.
Cautiously he approached the door, taking his time he stepped closer to the door opening it slightly. He could hear your soft breathing, seeing your peaceful state made his worries about you disappear.

A shadow appears on the other side of the door opposite him. 'Konro?' Beni quickly closed the back door and went around to the front of the house.
Approaching your room Konro was still outside.
"You're still awake?" Beni questioned
"And your finally home?" He faced Beni
"What are you doing?"

"Nothing...on my way to my room" Konro didn't look Beni in the eyes. 'What was he planning on doing?'
。。。。。。。。。。。。。

When day broke, you rubbed your eyes and everything came flooding back.
You couldn't move the more you thought about your parents, the deeper you fell into sadness.

*knock knock*
You rolled overseeing a tall figure. 'Beni?!' Your heart jumped a little.

"You may come in" you sat up and ran your fingers through your hair. The door opened but it wasn't the man you thought it was going to be.

"Konro..." your eyes cascaded.
"M-morning (YN), I've brought you breakfast" he placed the tray near your futon. "You didn't ha-"

"(YN)...I wanted to, it's hard what you're going through right get now and what I did yesterday didn't help...and I'm sorry for that, I want to make things right" he was now kneeling before you.

"Thank you Konro"
he smiled and he left the room.
The room fell silent once again.
You realised that It won't be long till they come for you, your fingers traced your neck imagining your head being decapitated.

You needed to talk to Beni.
You slowly made your way out of the room making sure no one saw you, you didn't want to be bombarded with everyone asking if you were okay.
You knocked quietly on Beni's room door but no answer 'he's not here?'

。。。。。。。。。。
Just 5mins before Konro came to your door, a slightly nervous Beni came walking through the halls with breakfast for you which he claimed was for himself to the guys as a cover-up. He really wanted to make sure you were okay, however, he saw Konro with food entering your room. 'I guess I'm too late' Beni muttered to himself going back the way he came.
。。。。。。。。。。

You retreated back to your room, waiting to hear any notion of Beni.

Later that evening the twins came running to your room"(YN)! We have something to show you!! come with us!" You followed them outside "where are we going?" You asked as they pulled you along "you'll see when we get there!" They said
You walked cautiously through the trees making sure you didn't trip, the path soon opened up into. Flatten area surrounded by small daisies. A wooden piece stuck out of the ground you walked closer noticing engravings on it it said 'here lies the mother and father of (YN) from the Ishira family"
You knelt down hugging your knees, you still couldn't believe it, a hand rested on your shoulders "Beni told me to take you here...sometimes it's hard trying to figure him out but he'll try to show it through his actions" you heard Konro's voice next to you "Beni did this?" You looked at him, he nodded. You looked around but he wasn't here only the twins and the rest of the crew. Konro held on to you and you allowed him.

You said your prayer and everyone gave their respects and prayers.
You stayed there till sunset, following by you falling asleep, you felt safe here.
The cold night breeze didn't take long to set in. Beni came walking up the path with flowers in his hand. Seeing you a tiny smile crept onto his face , he placed the flowers down and picked you up skilfully not to wake you.
His warmth radiating over to you as you made your self comfortable in his arms.
The walk wasn't long but he secretly wished he could hold you longer. Putting you down on your futon and making sure you were tucked in, he left.

The change of environment woke you 'I'm back in my room?' The feeling of someone holding you lingered, you recognized the touch and warmth 'Beni brought me back' you beamed.
Falling asleep once more.

A/N: sorry for the long wait, next chapter soon!