16 [PART 2] w/ lemon!

Extra chapter for you guys 💝 or part 2 of the story 🤔 I'm not sure yet!

。。。。。

I held her tightly with Hikaru between us. Part of me feared that if I let go she would disappear, and if this was a dream I didn't want to wake up... I missed her so much. "Beni" she spoke softly "sorry"
"You have nothing to apologise for (YN)" I let her go only to see her crying. "(YN)" I wiped her tears away. "Come" I took Hikaru holding him with one hand, with the other helping (YN) out of the room, she felt fragile in my arms.

"Rest for a little, while I cook you some food"  guiding her to our bed. I was about to walk out when Hikaru began crying, his little arms reaching out for his mother. "Hika mummy needs to sleep and you need to eat we'll come back later" I reassured him. His cries only got louder as we got closer to the kitchen, his eyes glowed and I knew something in this house was about to be set ablaze.

I sighed walking back, handing him to (YN). "Aww I'm here Hikaru" she kissed his cheeks and he immediately stopped crying. I smiled at the sight of them.

I ran the water in the kitchen watching it pool in the metal sink. My vision blurred as the tears dropped one by one. Remembering how many times I wanted to give up on everything...on life.

You held Hikaru in your arms he had gotten so big and you hated that you missed it. But you were here now and you couldn't wait to see him grow up into a brilliant young man. He began fussing 'must be hungry' your breasts started lactating. "Here Hikaru" you started breastfeeding him although you doubted there was much milk as you were so weak. You tried your best. Beni walked in holding a bottle and a plate of food. He sat down next you, "still need the bottle?" He asked "yeah" you took it "thank you" you smiled at him. He looked tired and his eyes were a little red.

You unlatched Hikaru to his disappointment and fed him the bottle. Beni rubbed Hikaru's feet, "Let me take him so you can eat" you gave Hikaru over gently. Beni rocked him slightly seeing that he was falling asleep. Beni placed him in his crib and faced you "I'm going to check the perimeter I'll be back soon" he bent down kissing you on the forehead. Your heart warmed.

。。。。。。。。

The area around the house was safe, I looked over to the hot spring remembering the last time we both were there. Back at the house (YN) was asleep, l laid next to her watching her chest rise and fall. Proof that she was still here and alive. My hand stretched out across her waist, she shifted pulling me in closer. I've waited a Long time to have her laying next to me, I left kisses on her shoulder "I love you"
"Love you too Beni" she whispered back

。。。。。。。

The warmth next to you had vanished, your eyes fluttered open from the sun's rays. Checking the crib Hikaru was still asleep, you brushed his hair he was so cute. You showered and changed into one of Beni's shirts.

Leaving the room you see Beni leaning against the counter with a cup of coffee in his hand. "Morning" he smiles. You feel your face flush at the sight of his bare chest, perfectly chiseled. "M-morning" last night there was also something else pressed up against your thigh the thought made you wet.

I noticed she was wearing my shirt, her slender legs visible. "I made you some" I handed it to her. She leaned over the counter taking a sip. Her lace underwear enticing me. She peeked at me from her cup with a satisfied smirk.I put my cup down and she faced me. My hands traveled from her waist to her butt. "You have no idea how much I missed you"

"I could definitely tell from last night" she brought her lips up to mine. I had almost forgotten how much I loved it when she kissed me...

Beni cupped your breast messaging them gently, "Beni" you moaned as your hands went into his shorts, your legs weakened feeling him rock hard against you. "I need it inside- right now Beni" he didn't argue lifting you up so your legs wrapped around him. He shifted your panties to the side "damn (YN) your soaking" lightly biting down on your neck, he inserted two fingers. "Beni- pl-ease" you were barely able to speak as his pace fastened.

"Tell me what you want" his husky voice made you shiver "I wa-nt you insid-e me" Beni's member twitched at the sound of your desperate cries. He could feel you clamping down on him, he lowered you on his dick slowly.

"Fuck" you both semi shouted. He began moving at a steady pace which wasn't easy for him but he knew it had been a while and you were so tight against him, the last thing he wanted to do was hurt you.

The room was filled with heavy breathing. Your nails scratched at his back enjoy every inch of him "harder Beni" He laid your back against the counter, smashing into you "yes Beni" your voice was getting louder "(YN)" he spoke into your ear and how much he fucking loved your pussy.

"I'm going to cum (YN)"

"Cum inside me" you pleaded Beni's strokes became more erratic as he released inside you. You could feel him get hard again but he slid out to your disappointment, you weren't finished catching up.

"Sorry (YN)" kissing you deeply, he ached to go another two rounds. "Konro and Yua are supposed to be coming over later to help with Hikaru"

"Fine" you pouted

"Don't worry I'll make it up to you"

A/N: I can't believe how many reads this story has now like wow 😳 thank you guys for reading! ❤️ your comments have me cracking up too🤣