3

Beni chooses to ignore the sobs he heard from your room and walked to the kitchen.

Grabbing a glass, he placed the rim under the tap. The sound of the water couldn't drown out the voice inside his head nagging him to check on you.

Why did he care anyway? He barely knew you. He had every right to be cautious of you when you first arrived but seeing you with Hika and Hina something pulled inside him...

He let out a deep sigh resting the glass near the sink and walked back to your room. He slid the door open quietly...you were asleep but the air smelled like smoke? There wasn't any fire insight.
Curiously he walked closer to your body laying underneath the futon. The smell of the smoke became more pungent as he got closer, he could see that your skin was glistening with sweat.

Placing the back of his hand against your cheek your skin was extremely hot if he didn't have pyrokinesis powers his skin would've burnt off.
Before he could even say anything your skin erupted into a sea of purple, the flames engulfed his hand.
He watched in amazement as the lilac colours bounced off each other. He had never seen anything like this before, realising that you could burn the house down he instinctively stretched his hand over your chest ready to impale it. 'She not an infernal' he reminded himself. Moving his hand away.

"(YN)!" He half-shouted not wanting to wake anyone else up. You mumbled quietly making small movements in your sleep. Your eyelids half-open, your irises glowed violet. "Beni?" The flames vanished.  You raised your hand cupping his face.

Beni notices the burnt futon he wanted to just leave you and pretend he never came in here but he knew he couldn't let you sleep on this. He reached for your other hand placing it on his shoulder as he picked you up. You had quietly gone back to sleep.

Reaching his room he gently left you on his futon and closed the door behind him.
After throwing out the burnt futon, He made his way back inside his room.
。。。。。。。。。。。。

A cold breeze woke you up, 'this isn't my room!' You sat up. The snores coming from the corner of the room caught your attention.
'Beni? I-I'm in Beni's room!' You tiptoed over to the door, exiting quickly. Back at your room, your futon was gone, in its place was a black patch on the wooden floors.

'Did I combust again?' you let out an irritated sigh. 'What I'm I going to do?' You thought it wasn't like you could control it.
"(YN) breakfast!" You heard Konro calls for you.
When you met Konro in the kitchen he stopped cutting the vegetables and reached into his pocket "Here" the coins dropped into your hand "go buy your self some clothes and throw that one away what were you doing BBQing in your sleep?!"
He pinched his nose as he chuckled.
"O-okay" leaving the kitchen and placing the money in your room you went to the bathhouse.
。。。。。。。。。。

In town, it was weird for you to walk around by yourself as you always had guards with you.
The townspeople greeted you kindly "Ohh young lady I haven't seen you around here!" A small old lady greeted you. "I-I'm not from this town I'm fr-" should you tell her? It would be harmless telling an old lady right?  "It's okay you don't have to say, come have a bite to eat" she held your hand guiding you into her shop.

"Where are you staying?" She asked as you sat down on the wooden chair "with the fireforc-"
"With Beni! Oh my, you must his soon to be wife! How rude of me" she hurried into the back
"I'm not-"
"I knew Beni would find someone!" She shouted
"You know Beni?" You asked
"Oh yes we all do, and we're so thankful for him" she came out of the backroom with Sake and a box.
"It's not much, there are a few kimonos in the box but if you want a wedding one I know a place just let me know the date and I can arrange it" she winked

"Uhh Beni and I aren't together" you declined the gifts.
"Ohh, well take them any way I have no use for it" she practically forced them into your hand.
You bowed and thanked her

"Come back if you ever want to eat some dango🍡 or talk!" She waved as you exited the shop.
'I still have the money so I can buy a new futon'
With some of the money, you bought 2 more futons.

。。。。。。。。。。

"(YN)!! What's in the box?" The twins asked "some kimonos"  "Try them on!"
"I will" you smiled, you left the large sake bottle on the table.

Trying on the kimono it was (fav colour) with gold embroidery details. You showed Hika and Hina "wow (YN)-chan! You look so pretty!"
"You think so? There's a couple more if you want to see the-" loud commotion was coming from the kitchen "what the-?" You left the room with the twins behind you.

The sound of laughter became clear as you entered the kitchen, the bottle of sake open with plenty of sake cups surrounding it. The guys were singing and cheering with flushed cheeks.

"(YN)-chan! Drink with us!" they cheered, Konro placed the sake cup at your lips "Drink Drink Drink!" They cheered you parted your lips to speak only for the sake to slip down your throat. Your head felt hazy, never had sake hit you this hard so quick before.

"Strong stuff right" konro poured you some more "why did- y-you open it?" You took the same cup from him and chugged it down. Sake was definitely one of your weaknesses. By now Hika and Hina we're dying of laughter watching there teammates make fools of them selfs.

"Hey..." you turned seeing Beniumaru, he pulled on your kimono to follow him.

A/N: sake - Japanese alcohol, Dango - Japanese sweets (if you didn't know already) :)

Looks like Beni has something to say 😏