7

You knew it wasn't a dream, Beni was with you last night. You could still feel his lips pressed against your forehead.
"(YN)! Breakfast is ready" Konro called from outside your door in a cheerful voice.

You did your morning routine and later sat at the table with Konro and the twins. "Morning (YN)! We helped Konro cook today!" The girls eyes sparkled "I bet it's delicious~" you took a bite of your food "mmm~" you licked your lips "I knew (YN) would like it! It's because of me anyway" Hika smirked at Hina "No it's not! You barely did anything Konro-"
"No fighting at the table you two, you both helped and (YN) likes the food, now eat" Konro said in a stern voice "they begged to help, they hoped this would make you feel better" Konro whispered near your ear. His hand resting on your back.

"Morning Beni!" The girls greeted him as he slowly walked in. His eyes flickered onto you and Konro "look who decided to join us today, are you done disappearing?"
Beni's brows knotted "Tsk" as he began eating
"Woah...Beni-"
"I'll be back this afternoon, with news" Beni cut off Konro. Beni looked at you his eyes narrowed when Konro held you closer. The dark-haired man stood up "what's gotten into to you Beni? Don't leave" Konro stood up as well "Maybe it's because you haven't told him (YN) is your girlfriend now" Hina spoke giggling. The three of you stared at her "Hina! Konro never said she was" Hika buried her face in her hands.
You faced Beni, your lips parted ready to tell him it wasn't true but he was gone.

"Why did you say that Hina?" You asked "because it's so obvious Konro likes you...I didn't think it would make things awkward, sorry (YN)" she pouted

。。。。。。。。。。。

Yesterday Beni noticed a woman walking past the Dango shop, she looked familiar, he's sure that they've never spoken but her eyes and hair look like...(YN).

Beni was intrigued, he began following her..she seemed normal, buying groceries nothing out of the ordinary. He decided to follow her home, unlike the other residents she didn't live in town instead and hour away.
Her house was fairly large with a crop field, this is probably why he's never noticed her before, she grows everything she needs here.
Standing a good distance hidden away, he kept watch until night. She lives alone?

Beni approached her home, "not the best time of day to do this" he thought looking at the night sky.
The sound of the door creaking open caught his attention. The woman came out 

"Not going to say hi?" She raised an eyebrow "come inside" she held the door open for him. Beni contemplates for a second if it would be safe. Not that he really cared because he was more than capable to handle anyone.
He followed her inside "why were you following me?" She asked bringing out tea and sat it on the table between them.
"I mean to harm, I have only one question to ask you" Beni sipped the tea she poured him
"Which is?"
"Do you know (YN) Ishira?" Beni watched her closely, her eyes widened and then shifted downwards, she held the side of her head.
"She's my niece" she sighed
"I figured you were related but why-"
"You said you only had one question, now it's my turn" she slammed her palm down on the table, shattering it.
Beni jumped back "my niece better be alive and well, or I swear I'll rip you limb from limb" her fist held the lilac flame, her flame wasn't as bright as (YN). Beni held out his hand with his two fingers pointing up in his stance. "Your niece is fine I'm looking after her but if you still want to fight we can do that" his eyes glowed.

"L-looking after her? What happened to Aki- her mother?" She lowered her fist.
"(YN) parents are...dead" 'did she not keep In contact with her family?' Beni walked over to her
"Bring her to me" she demanded holding back tears
"(YN)'s fine where she is, we- I can protect her"
The woman bore into Beni's eyes "...you don't want her to leave?...are you and my niece-"
"We are not" Beni looked away, she looked him up and down "I see...you want to be with her, haha well I have to say (YN) has good taste, to think she would have Benimaru one of the strongest firefighters falling for her" she folded her arms. "I know you're a good man, but you ask her where she wants to be"

"I will"
"While your still here we can finish our fight I'll like to see how strong the great Benimaru is"
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Right now as Beni wandered the streets, he was torn, he wanted (YN) to be with her aunt they're family but he knows she'll be safe by his side.
'She's gotten closer to Konro' Beni gritted his teeth. 'If she stays with her aunt then, she'll be spending less time with Konro and I'll be able to see her anytime without sneaking'
It seemed selfish but he wanted (YN) to himself, to hold her, and actually talk to her without going around Konros back. Hina's words stung him "girlfriend? There's no way..." he couldn't even think of them being together, he had to do something.

The evening sun warmed the sky, Beni came back with 6 bottles of Sake. He was going to need it.
Everyone gave him worried looks "what are we celebrating Beni?" Konro questioned, he didn't even want to speak to him. Beni popped the lid and gulped down the smooth clear liquid.
"(YN)" the mentioned of your name everyone looked your way.
"I found your aunt and you're going to live with her" he gave you a bottle.
"Wha- how? She's dead?" you walked up to him "she's not, she lives an hour away I'll take you there tomorrow"
"How is aunt Yua alive?" Beni wanted to hold you right there in front of everyone and kiss you or was that the alcohol talking?
(YN) unscrewed the lid and chugged the sake, he wasn't sure why but he loved the way you could drink a whole bottle of sake.

"This should be a celebration right (YN)?" Konro began pouring sake for everyone. 

you weren't too sure about that.
。。。。。。。。。

After a while, your words began to slur and Beni was gone again, oh how you hated when he ghosted. With a bottle of sake In hand, you went to his room. How could he just drop this news on you and disappear and act like everything was fine? You slid his door open and shut it behind you.
"Beni" your voice sinister
He was sitting on his futon with the bottle to his lips.
"(YN)" he replied, without a thought, you threw the bottle In your hand at him, which he caught effortlessly. "I hate you" you crawled over to him, he watched you "me too". Finally facing him you pushed him down climbing on top "I really hate you" you spoke in a low voice admiring his features. Your hands traveled inside his kimono shirt....

A/N: 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀