11

Later that day you awoke with Beni gone.
You sighed 'again?' There was however another thing on your mind. You got up and went straight into the kitchen. It was empty and it seemed that Yua was in the garden watering her plants. Your eyes focused on the wooden draw that you slid open, full of knives. You dug around till you found a small blade that could fit in your kimono.

"Well, good morning (YN)" Kaito's voice made the hair on your skin stand up. You pushed the draw closed carefully and slipped the knife up your sleeve. He took a step forward in which you spun around to face him. "You just had to fucking come here...what I'm I going to do with you (YN)" he brushed a few hairs over your shoulder.
"Touch me again and I'll slice open your stomach" your tone low as you pressed the blade against his side. He lowered his hand from your shoulder his eyes not leaving yours "do it" he pushed your hand harder on his side "but you can't" he let out a laugh "you couldn't do that to Yua she would hate yo-"

"(YN)? There you are!" Yua came in seeing Kaito at a much further distance away from you.
"Can I talk to you for a moment?" She waves for you to follow her. This time you placed the blade in the front of your kimono. You followed her into her room.
"Okay, So.." she fidgeted trying to calm her self down. "Remember when I told you about, Kaito and I having a hard time trying to conceive a child"
'Ohh no' you thought at her words
"Well, I'm pregnant! Actually for a while now I just haven't told Kaito he'll be all stressed and then that will make me stressed- I don't want to go through that again. Keep this between us" she beamed however your face was drained "are you not happy about it?" "No no I- I am I'm just exhausted, congratulations Aunt Yua!" You gave a mini cheer, a child is always a blessing even if their dad is a piece of shit.
"You do look sick, let me go and make you some food, you go and rest okay" she kissed your forehead and followed you out the room.
You could see Kaito down the hall walking into one of the rooms.

You laid down on your futon, this was getting increasingly more difficult. You were still going to tell her but now a baby was in the mix and you didn't want to freak her out and lose the baby.

"You're still sleeping?" Beni could be heard entering the room. He knelt behind you and you placed your head in his lap. He leaned down kissing your lips "Yua is making me food, where have you been...again" you raised a brow. "Ohh I've actually cleared some trees for our house near the hot spring, well I did that last night before I came back and now I'm chopping wood and really starting"
"Really!" You leaned on your elbow "thanks to you" he ran his fingers through your hair "our house?" You spoke Beni tensed realizing he did say that. "This..us, is forever (YN) I want us to eventually become husband and wife and have kids"
"M-me too" you wrapped your arms around him, he hugged you tightly as if you would disappear at any minute.

"(YN)!" Yua called for you. You and Beni left to see what was going on. "A friend of yours?" Konro stood at the front door with his arms folded.
You looked at Beni who just stared blankly at him but you knew he was not happy about this. "Yes-"
"What's going on-" Kaito walked in and at that moment you could see Konros eyebrows scrunch together, his fist balled, while Kaito's eyes widened. "Konro!" You placed a hand in front of you Konro didn't speak, only relaxed. "Let's talk outside" you grabbed his arm. "I'm coming too" Beni demanded. Konro scuffed and walked out.
Once the three of you were a good distance away from the house Konro began to speak "how are you allowing (YN) to stay in that house?!"
"What? It's her aunt's house-" "you don't fucking know?! And you think you can protect her yet the threat to her life is in the same room as her"

You could see Beni piecing everything together.

"Why didn't you tell me Kaito was the one that hurt you?" His voice was calm "because I knew you would follow your rage and-" "he hurt you (YN) I would snap his fucking neck, rip him limb from limb" Before Beni could run off back to the house you held him back. "Wait! We can't kill him" "what are you talking about? Why?" They looked at you as if you were crazy.

"Yua is pregnant...we can't kill him" you told them
"He hurt you and killed your parents (YN) he deserves to not be able to see his child" Beni's arms were folded "let me talk to Yua first...I'll tell her tonight"
"Fine but I'm staying just in case" Konro came closer to you, you could see the worry in his eyes. You would hug him but things wouldn't go well if you did.
"You don't need to worry yourself" Beni pushed Konro back. "Guys please" you stood between them. "Tell your dog to back off" Konro spat

In an instant, they were at each other's throats. "Stop!" You yelled "stop fighting please...I can't take this any longer" you whipped a few tears from your eyes.
"Can we just go back inside" they nodded and followed behind you.

Yua was standing over the stove making soup "dinner will be ready soon why don't all of you take a seat" you eyes darted over to the wooden table, there Kaito sat with a book in hand. He closed it setting it aside making direct eye contact with you. Again fear struck you, a warm hand held onto your cold trembling ones. "I'm here" Beni whispered and you both sat opposite him. Konro sat on your other side. You all stared at each other the tension raising in the room. A few minutes passed and Yua came with the hotpot and sat the dishes down on the table.

"I-is everyone okay?" Yua asked
"..." no response
"Umm everyone feel free to dig in" Yua raised her bowl to the hotpot and poured some soup in it.
"Alright, why is everyone so tense?" Yua raised her voice
"Aunt Yua can I talk to you privately"
"S-Sure" she followed you out the room.

While you went off with Yua and Beni launches over the table knocking Kaito to the ground. "Your lucky I can't rip your throat out" Beni's eyes glowed with rage. "Heh you finally figured out who I am..." Kaito eyes shifted over to Konro who stood over them "nice to see you again" he smiled, Konro kept a stone face "(YN) off to tell Yua...kill me before she comes back, I can't bear to see the look on her face" Kaito begged
"Not my decision, but how did you manage to kill (YN) parents and have no pyrokinetic powers?"
"I had help obviously, they got me to them her parents practically surrendered probably from the guilt of what they did to our unborn child. However, they did find a way for (YN) to get free" Kaito explained
"Who helped you?" Konro knelt down
"Let's just say whether you kill me or not the Evangelist will get what she wants (YN) will never be safe they'll most definitely kill me for failing them" 

Beni and Kaito looked at each other. 

The door flung open and Yua ran towards Kaito.
"Let him go please" Beni did as she asked.
Yua held him in her arms "I'm so sorry Yua" he cupped her cheek "it's okay..I actually knew"
"You did? How?"
"You talk in your sleep at first I was concerned but when (YN) showed up and told me my sister was dead that confirmed it-"
"Why did you act as if everything was normal?" He questioned
"Kaito because..." she placed his hand on her stomach "your pregnant?" "Yes and your all I have"

Beni, Konro and yourself watched what played out before you.
"What the fuck?" Beni muttered.

A/N: finally an update! With everything that's happening hope guys are okay! Next update soon💓