0%

Min Yoongi kept his head down as he darted through the crowded school hallways.

Normally he hated how small his body was, and how short he was in height, but in rare situations like this, he was thankful he could squeeze through cramped places and not touch anyone.

He finally arrived at his locker and spun the dial, wanting to just grab his books and get to class so he could get out of the noisy and bustling common room area.

He hung his backpack on the hook and pulled his headphones out of his pocket, connecting them into his phone and letting the familiar heavy rock music flood into his ears.

Nodding softly to the beat, he grabbed his notebook and folder for his first class and slammed the locker shut.

Holding his belongings close, he headed to the library, where he could take a nap in peace before the first bell rang.

As he ducked and weaved through the students, he glanced up to see sophomore Park Jimin and his entourage of friends and admirers.

He couldn't hear what the popular boy was saying, but suddenly everyone laughed and a girl playfully punched his arm in an obvious flirtation.

Jimin was grinning, but the smile didn't quite reach his eyes. He looked bored. Yoongi scowled. What did he have to be bored about? Everyone loved him and he was always the center of attention.

God, how Yoongi hated Park Jimin.

Jimin looked up and met Yoongi's eyes. He smirked and waved with his fingers, shooting the older boy a wink, but Yoongi just scowled and hurried past.

He raced up the steps to the library and reached for the handle, but the door opened on its own from the other side and he almost crashed into the two people who were too busy laughing together to watch where they were going.

"Hey," Yoongi snapped, not even able to hear himself over the sound of his music. "Watch it."

He recognized the two freshmen, Jungkook and Taehyung, and was instantly annoyed. As a senior, freshmen were automatically annoying, no matter what.

Jungkook smiled at him, apologizing, but Yoongi didn't care. He slapped Taehyung's hands off when the younger tried to steady him.

The boy stepped back and said something, but Yoongi just pushed past them and hurried into the library.

He went to his usual table at the back and sat down, sighing as he laid his head on his books, closing his eyes.

This was how daily life was for him. Get in, get annoyed, get out. He lived alone as well, he had moved out to his own one room apartment as soon as he had turned 18.

And that was the way he preferred things.

He was just about to drift off when his headphones were suddenly yanked out of his ears.

He snapped his head up, but it was immediately shoved back down painfully onto the table when a fist grabbed his hair and used all the force it had to hold him down.

Yoongi winced, and even though he couldn't look up and see their faces, he knew exactly who was surrounding him.

"Hey, what's up, Mini?" Asher smirked, tugging painfully on Yoongi's soft, black hair.

"It's Min," Yoongi grit his teeth.

"Guys I think he actually got smaller since yesterday!" Mason laughed. He leaned down and rested his head on the table so he could lock eyes with Yoongi. "How does it feel to be as big as the rice you eat every day?"