50%

The figure walked up to the mansion, stopping to stare up at the enormous, fancy abode.

Walking up to the steps, entering the code to kill the security system.

Picked the lock on the door. Entered the house.

Everything was quiet, dark. It was midnight, everyone was sleeping.

The stairs creaked as the figure ghosted up them.

A door suddenly opened and the figure slunk back into the shadows.

A girl exited the room, yawning. She was wearing headphones.

She walked down the stairs and a moment later the kitchen light flicked on.

The figure hurried to the bedroom next to hers. Shut the door.

Approached the bed.

Looked at the boy sleeping on the large four poster bed.

Raised a hand.

The boy turned over in his sleep, and the hand retreated.

The boy sighed and was still.

The hand extended again, made contact.

The boy's eyes shot open.

-

Taehyung counted the money his mom had given him as he walked to the store.

"Fifty bucks!" He skipped happily. "If the bread is on sale I can buy a candy bar!"

He reached the store and hurried inside.

He gathered all the items on the list quickly, and checked out.

Exiting the store, he unwrapped the chocolate bar he had purchased and took a bite, beaming happily.

He turned a corner and bumped into a person who was walking the other way.

"Oof!" Taehyung gasped and stumbled back. "Sorry! I didn't see- hey! What are you doing here?" He smiled warmly. "I just finished buying some stuff for my mom and now I'm heading to Jungkook's place to play some video games, wanna come with?"

He started walking with the person, and followed them down an alley.

"Is this the way you normally take?" Taehyung asked, taking a bite of his candy bar. "I usually take Main street and-"

The person suddenly attacked, shoving Taehyung against the brick wall.

"Wh-what are you doing?" He stuttered, eyes wide with fear. "Why?"

The candy fell to the ground.

-

The shadow took the small baggie out of a pocket, keeping a careful eye on the boy who was standing at the front door.

Carefully, quietly, the shadow dumped the contents into the boy's glass that was on the table.

Straightening up, the shadow retreated to a hiding spot to wait.

Namjoon waved goodbye to his parents as they drove away.

He stepped back inside and closed the door.

He was going to enjoy being home alone for the weekend, and had already ordered food to kick things off with. He sat on the couch and turned on the TV, where a Star Trek marathon was just beginning.