99%

It was late when Yoongi arrived at the store, dirty, out of breath and drained.

He pounded on the black iron gate. "Jack! Jack! Open the door! Jack!"

He kept yelling and slamming his fists on the door until the gate finally clicked open, and a sleepy looking boy blinked up at him.

"Yoongi? What are you doing here? Don't you know how late it is?" He scolded.

Yoongi pushed past him and ran into the store, leaving Jack no choice but to sigh and follow him.

"What's going on?" Jack yawned, closing the door. "Is it D again? Did you get to speak with him?"

The store was lit by the green fireplace, and the familiar sweet smell permeated the air, but none of that put Yoongi at ease.

He shook his head. "No, it's nothing to do with him. I don't know what to do, I don't know what's going on. I'm alone and lost and confused and scared and I don't know how to fix any of this!" He shuddered, panicking.

Jack looked alarmed. "Holy shit, why are you covered in blood?! What did you do?"

Yoongi fell to his knees, clutching his chest. His eyes squeezed shut as it became harder and harder to breathe. He couldn't answer the boy.

"Are you having another panic attack? Stay calm, I'll be right back!" Jack ran to the back, but Yoongi barely heard him.

He felt hands grabbing him, pulling him over to a chair and sitting him down. Something hot was poured into his mouth, and he coughed as it went down his throat without his permission, but then it was soothing him from the inside out, and he stopped resisting.

"There, it's okay, it's just citrus tea," Jack rubbed comforting circles on Yoongi's back. "Take your time, we'll get this all sorted out when you're better."

Yoongi felt himself relaxing, and soon he could breathe properly again. The sharp, tangy taste of citrus danced on his tongue.

He sat back, trying to calm his racing heart.

"So...you seem like you've had a wild night." Jack commented once Yoongi looked like he was back to normal.

The older boy sighed deeply. "Where do I even begin?"

"The beginning is always a good start," Jack suggested, pouring more tea for him.

Yoongi wrapped his hands around the cup, feeling the warmth seep into his shaking hands.

"I guess it all started the day after I visited you for the first time." Yoongi said. "I spoke to D that night after taking that first vial, and from there, everything just went downhill. Have you been watching the news?"

Jack nodded. "Somewhat. Crazy shit has been going on lately."

"Have you heard of the kidnappings?"

"Yeah, that's just terrible! Who would do such a thing?" Jack shuddered.

"It's all my fault." Yoongi bit his lip.

Jack looked confused. "What? How?"

"Bad things only started happening to people once I got close to them." Yoongi said. "The night I hung out with Hoseok the first time was the same night he got taken. Then Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin, Seokjin and now Namjoon. And they're the lucky ones. Officer Tenerife was mauled to death and Matt and two other people were burned alive. Asher was shot in my arms." Yoongi looked down at his ruined shirt. "This is his blood."

Jack was stunned into silence.

"I don't know how, but D has to have something to do with this." Yoongi glared. "I told you I wanted him out!"