Wit It This Christmas

I stood in the door way frozen in time as I watched his body glisten with water droplets on his muscles. He only had a towel barely wrapped around his waist.

Boy, was he a sight to see.

"Like what you see?" He grinned looking at me through the mirror. I quickly covered my face as I felt it flush with heat and embarrassment.

"My bad I'm just going to–." I started turning on my heels to exit out the door. "No, wait what's up?" He walked in front of me allowing me to examine his fine ass body.

I sat on the edge of the bed, while he went into the closet to change. "Well I- I just came in here because I wanted to um apologize." I stammered. I was still a little shook at the sight.

He walked back over to me now in just grey jogging pants. "You straight, it's not your fault it's your sisters." He licked his lips as he stared into my brown eyes with his hazel ones. We were stuck in time for a moment, taking in each other's presence, neither one of us wanting to break contact.

"You know what, I'm sorry too." He spoke quietly before finally breaking the eye contact. "For what?" I questioned pushing a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"For choosing Adrian over you." He said while walking towards the other side of the bed before laying down on his back. I stayed quiet fiddling with the ring on my finger not really knowing what to say. I feel like I should leave, but I didn't really want to. I was stuck and I wanted to hear what he had to say.

"You believe me?" He asked as he placed his hand on the side of my waist, making me turn my body to him. I looked into his eyes and they seemed to be a bit darker.

I shook my head no. He was just saying all of these things out of anger. He didn't really mean it.

"Let me show you I'm sorry." He spoke softly before grabbing my face with his hand gently kissing me on the lips. I knew it was wrong, but I kissed him back because it felt right.

Soon our kisses heated up and Rodrick's hand somehow found its way in between my legs. He laid me down and trailed kisses down to my neck nibbling and licking until he found the spots that made me sing like a canary. He trailed kisses from my neck down to the cleavage of my boobs. He pulled the top part of my onesie off, making my boobs pop out at him. He fondled one breast while sucking and licking on the nipple of the other. Soon switching. He grabbed the rest of the onesie from my waist and pulled it off my body.

"Damn no panties baby? You were ready for me." He chuckled to himself walking to the door, closing it.

I covered myself from his gaze. I was slightly insecure, I had never been fully naked in front of a nigga before this was something totally new to me.

"Why you hiding? You too beautiful for all that."
He spoke sensually as he grabbed my wrists pushing them away from my body and exposing me to him. Pulling my legs and spreading them apart he dove straight into my heat with his face, lapping up my juices with his tongue.

"Fuuuuhhhk." I moaned out in immense pleasure as his tongue flicked and twirled around my sensitive bulb. He snuck a finger in me moving it rapidly. The pit of my stomach twisted as Rodrick continued his work on me.

"I think- I think I'm going to cum Roddy!" I moaned out. Feeling my climax continue to ball up in my stomach, but quickly stop before I could reach it.

"What the fuck Rodrick?" I looked up at him. "Oh my fault you wanted to cum?" He smirked slyly reaching up to peck my lips.

"Yes, and you fucking know it, now come fuck me." I whispered in his ear while grabbing him through his sweatpants making him grunt. I have no idea where this new found confidence came from but I liked it. At this point I didn't care if he was just fucking me just to get back at Adrian.

I wanted it.

Before I knew it he quickly pushed me back down and pulled me by my legs towards the end of the bed. He positioned himself at my entrance. But before he could enter himself I quickly lifted my self up, stopping him.

"Roddy, I'm scared." I looked at him intently while taking in my bottom lip nervously. His eyebrows furrowed with confusion, but soon softened after realizing why I was scared.

"It's okay. Imma take care of you mama." Our lips connected once more, before he softly pushed me back down.

He slowly pushed himself forward making me quickly place my hand against his stomach trying to push him away because it was painful. But I soon allowed him to do his thing and the strokes went from painful to pleasurable.

❄️

The house was silent but the room was filled with us both gasping for air. We both lied down next to each other our chests heaving as we were trying to catch our breaths. I turned my head and watched as the alarm clock flashed from 11:59pm to 12:00am.

"Merry Christmas Amber, thanks for the present." He chuckled, earning a smack on the chest from me.

Is this what Andre meant when he said "get back at her"?

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

•This my song y'all go look it up 😂

Would y'all want a prequel to this?
Where I tell the story from the beginning?
I'm talking back in their high school days when they all first met.

Don't Roddy lap look sittable? 😂 My man so fine!