Its The Most Wonderful Time of The Year?

Omniscient

"What the fuck!" Adrian screamed making both Rodrick and Amber jump out of their sleep. She continued to scream curses as she lunged towards Amber, but an already clothed from the waist down Rodrick jumped in her way. Amber was frantically pulling on her clothes before any other family members could come to the room to see what was happening and believe me all of them came.

She'd be lying if she said she wasn't scared for her life. Her sister was a beast and she knew she wasn't going to stop until she saw blood. Fuck it she might not even stop then.

"You fucking whore!" Adrian continued to try and jump around Roddy to fight Amber. However, when she realized she wasn't going to get to her she started throwing punches on him instead.

He was this 👌🏾 close to hitting her back but he stopped himself. He got in trouble with the law one too many times before about that shit.

Angelo grabbed Adrian pulling her away from Rodrick.

Alfonso grabbed his grandkids leading them down the stairs and into the kitchen away from all the commotion. He shook his head in disbelief. Really? On Christmas? He thought.

Andre, Vanessa, and Armani stood in the doorway in disbelief, while watching the commotion. They hadn't seen drama like this since they found out who Andre's real mother was.

"What the hell happened?" Vanessa questioned her face was full of sadness. She knew what happened, they all did, she just didn't want it to be true. She wanted believe her once best friend wouldn't do anything stupid like that. She wanted to believe her once best friend was better than this and it was just a misunderstanding. She wanted her once best friend to be her best friend again. The best friend that didn't make stupid decisions.

Amber could feel the tears slide down her face as the reality of what she done finally sunk in. She felt bad even though she didn't want to. But what made it worse was she could feel the whole family judging her.

"You fucking slept with my sister Rodrick?" Adrian cried. Was she hurt that he slept with another woman? Or was it the fact that it was Amber that hurt her the most. Did she let Amber finally win?

He smacked his lips. "Man you been fucking with Christian."

An "oh shit." could be heard simultaneously coming from Angelo and Alonzo's mouths. Twin telepathy?

A look of shock flashed across Adrian's face, and embarrassment ran through the body. How'd he know?

"I went through your phone." He spoke as if reading her thoughts. "I seen you texting him for months. I ain't wanna believe it. I thought proposing to you would make you see that I really loved you and you'd leave him alone but you didn't."

"Baby-." She begged.

"And then you fucking kissed that nigga around me. So yeah I made the decision to make love to somebody who loved me and wouldn't lie to me."

Her eyes widened before flashing with hatred towards Amber. She wasn't going to let her win. If she lost she was gone lose too.

"If she loved you so much, why didn't she tell you." She knew Amber would've been too scared to speak up.

"What?" Rodricks eyebrows furrowed together before looking at Amber.

"You knew?" He spoke almost inaudible. Disbelief and hurt taken over his body. This whole family was full of shit.

Amber opened her mouth to speak, but she closed it. There was nothing she could say. She didn't wanna lie to him she did know. She should've told him but she didn't. Even though she didn't want to hurt him, she did. And it hurt him a little more than Adrians actions.

He guessed he didn't know her like he thought he did. Rodrick shook his head before grabbing his sweatshirt, pushing past everyone and heading outside. Armani being the loving mother she was, was hot on his trail to comfort him. She was disappointed in both her daughters. She felt for Rodrick, she knew what it was like to have someone you loved hurt you.

"Stupid bitch!" Amber gained the confidence to run up on Adrian. Adrian realizing what she was doing broke free from Angelo running towards her too.

Amber threw punches for everything Adrian ever did to her. Tears streamed down her face. Why did Adrian have to hate her so much? and why did she let her run over her?

Alonzo and Angelo each grabbed a sister pulling them back. They hadn't had to do that since they were younger.

Angelo pushed a still screaming Adrian out the room, trying to calm her down.

"This is not what I meant when I said get back at her." Andre shook his head grabbing a disappointed Nessa pulling her out the room. Nessa didn't wanna go, but she didn't know how she could bring herself to comfort a home wrecker. She knew how Adrian felt something similar had been done to her.

Amber cried into her little brothers arms while he comforted her.

She didn't want to admit it, but she did exactly what she didn't want to do. She fucked up the most wonderful time of the year.

❄️

I have no idea how I'm finna end this😅
Happy? Or Sad?