All I Want For Christmas Is You

Roddy's Pov

I stared up at the ceiling still riding off my high. That might have been some of the best pussy I had. And it came from my fiancés sister. I didn't know whether to be happy because I finally got what I wanted, or feel like a complete dick for being disloyal, even though Adrian wasn't loyal herself.

"Amb?"

No response.

"Amberrrrrrr?" I looked over at her tapping her shoulder.

"I'm sorry, yeah?" She answered after realizing I'd been calling her name.

"I knew my dick was good, but shit I got you over there day dreaming?" I laughed.

"Ha ha." She laughed rolling her eyes. "What do you want Rodrick?" She turned on her side facing me.

"No more Roddy? Ouch."

I took in her appearance. She was easily one of the prettiest women on this planet. Everything about her was perfect. Not a flaw in sight. This is who I shoulda been with instead of her sister. This wasn't revenge sex. I mean it kinda was but it was much more than that. I always had feelings for her but you know when a friendship is just so good you don't wanna do anything to fuck it up? And I didn't wanna ask her out and us being together didn't work out and we hated each other so much we were out of each other's lives for good. She meant too much to me for that to happen.

"Earth to Roddy." She giggled pecking my lips. "What was ya question?"

I hesitated wondering if I should ask her the question I really wanted to ask. I decided not to.

"Did I just take your virginity?" I already knew the answer I just wanted to hear her say it.

"Yeah." She nodded her head smiling sheepishly.
I grabbed her body pulling it into mine and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Is it bad I kinda wanted Adrian to find us like this?

❄️

Oop not they fell asleep 🤨😬

The prequel is gonna be called What It Should've Been and by the time y'all read this the first part (which is just a character intro) is gone be up so yea😛 go save that guy to ya library