This Christmas

Roddy's Pov

"So, how you feeling?" Ms.Armani asked while sitting next to me. I wasn't close to her like that because back in high school she wasn't really around the house, but when she was I fucked with her. She was a cool dukes, reminded me of my own.

"I don't even know what to think."

"Shit, I wouldn't even know either." She laughed making me chuckle a little.

"Would you blame me if I said I hated both yo daughters right now?"

"No, you have every right to. I have no idea what's going on between those two. They've always been that way, but I never thought it'd be this bad." She spoke shaking her head. I guess it wasn't just me who noticed.

"But I think you should let them explain themselves. But it's up to you of course. Come here." She spoke with her arms up reaching over to hug me before getting up and going inside.

I stared outside into the darkness. While the wind made a slight breeze pass by.

"Aye, bro you good?"

I turned my head around to see Andre standing in the doorway. "Yea, man." I shook my head. "Did you know?"

"I mean-."

"Come on bro, you too?" Now this shit was starting to get ridiculous. This was supposed to be my homie.

"Naw bro it's not even like that." He walked over to the chair his mom once sat in. "Like I knew there was beef between them about you, but I ain't know Adri was cheating on you. That right there is tuff."

"What you think, I should do?"

"To be honest bro, let me explain themselves to you.. and let me watch cause I wanna see this go down." He joked making us both laugh.

-
Amber's POV

"Bitch what the fuck!" Vanessa yelled.

My eyes rolled into my head as I slouched down into the living room couch. A pout plastered across my face. I already know she was finna lecture me, and even though I deserve one I wasn't trying to hear it.

I exhaled obnoxiously loud. "Ness, please." I rubbed my temples. "Girl, fuck you. Why would you do that? Especially to your own blood?"

"I don't know, I don't know, I don't know! It just happened! I was just taking Andre's advice..." I squeezed my eyes shut, before opening them widely again realizing what I just said.

"Andre told you to do that, after what we went-?" Disbelief dripped from every word. "No Nessa, I ain't-."

"Oh I got some coming for his ass." She yelled walking away cursing in Spanish.

The house fell silent for the first time that whole night.

"ANDRE!" Vanessa screamed angrily making me jump.

"I just keep fucking Christmas up, don't?" I whispered to myself.

I started to finally drift off in my sleep before my phone buzzed. It was a message from Rodrick.

To: Adrian & Amber
Come outside we finna talk.

I shook my head before mentally preparing for how bad this conversation was going to be. Stuffing my hands into my hoodie pocket I made my way outside to be met with Adrian and Roddy. I stood in front of them and leaned against the porch railing, trying to avoid any eye contact.

"Just talk to me, what y'all got going on?" Rodrick pleaded.

I looked over at Adrian who wasn't looking at either of us. I hated that bitch and in all honesty I feel like it's time I let this hoe have it.