•°• Chapter 01 •°•

Midoriya's residence,
Afternoon...

Third Person's POV

"Well... Care to explain your current situation, Mom, All Might?" Izuku asked in seriousness, arms crossing on her chest. Toshinori -- All Might -- hung his head low, not daring to make eye contact with his disciple. Inko was on the verge of tears. Her daughter's reaction really hurt her.

Seeing the two in such anxiousness, Izuku started to panic. "Mom, All Might, I'm not mad! I just want an explanation from the both of you!" She clarified, hoping this would ease up their worry. Inko quickly lifted her head up, tears flooding her green eyes. "Y-you are not mad, Izu?" She asked the younger woman.

Izuku smiled softly at her dearest mother and nodded her head. "I just want to know since when you both are dating, not asking you to break up with All Might." Her voice was mellow and gentle.

"And I'm just shook up to find out my mother is dating my teacher--" Izuku snorted when she recalled the moment she let out a high-pitched scream, too shocked to see All Might holding her mother dearly close to his body like a gentleman.

Toshinori built up his courage, slowly raising his head to look at the heroine who climbed in the top ten hero ranking. "Young Izuku..." He paused there, turning to Inko.

Inko nodded her head lightly and intertwined her fingers. "We have been dating since two years ago. You know... Since I met Toshi during the dinner you arranged for the three of us to celebrate your promotion." She said sweetly, locking her arm with Toshinori's. The blonde man's face brightened up with red shades. He just sheepishly rubbed the back of his head.

Izuku facepalmed.

'They hid their relationship from me for two years straight?! Oh my God.. Mom is really awesome! And All Might too.. He never shows any weird sign... As expected of the most secretive hero. He IS a former Symbol of Peace with many secrets and mysteries after all.' She sweated bullets.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Izuku asked, still feeling dissastisfied since she was left behind by two people she treasured the most. She pretended to sulk, looking away from them. As expected, both of them began panicking.

"I-I-Izu, we never meant to do that! We were planning to tell you later in the future!" Inko said, trying to comfort her daughter.

"I-Inko is right, Young Izuku! We just don't want to distract you from your job, that's all! And we still can't find the right time to tell you about us!" Toshinori added, afraid he had hurt his disciple's feelings.

Izuku chuckled in amusement. She turned to the two adults, a smile spread on her face. She was shocked to find the two bawling. "Mom, All Might! It is fine, really! I'm just joking!" She assured, panicking too.

The couple sat down again, sighing in relief. "I'm happy you two are together..." Suddenly, her voice was lowered before she looked down to the floor. "While here I am, still single and pringle.. " She uttered in total devastation, a painful smile cracked on her face.

•••••

A few weeks later,
Izuku's agency,
Morning...

Midoriya's POV

And that... Is the story. Mom and All Might are happily dating now. They didn't keep any secret from me too which I was happy about. All Might constantly came to our apartment and stayed over there. They were planning to get married in the end of the year... In December