•°• Chapter 07 •°•

A/N - that is Haruka up there. (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

___________________________

Shinjuku Shopping Mall,
Morning...

Third Person's POV

Neito, Izuku and Haruka were quickly alerted when the scream rang in the entire building.

"That villain has hurt a woman!"

"WARGH! He took her daughter away!"

Everyone was obviously panicking, but no one dared to come out to help. "Izuku-san, let me chase the villain!" Haruka demanded strongly, his eyes filled with seriousness. Izuku nodded her head, permitting him to take action.

"I'm leaving the villain in your hands, Haru-kun! Monoma-kun, you come with me! We need to calm down these people before everything goes out of control!" Izuku grabbed Neito's hand and dragged him to the crowd.

Neito couldn't fully comprehend the whole situation due to the tensed atmosphere so he just followed Izuku's pace.

Haruka wasted no time and teleported into the glass window nearby. He repeated the same action, leaping into any glass window or mirror in his sight..

...Until he could finally see the villain with his own eyes.

'Is this villain an idiot or something? Causing trouble in a public place like shopping mall! Even without heroes, the polices or guard can catch him. But why none of the officers come after him?' Haruka, who was in the mirror, a few centimetres away from the villain, looked around his surrounding.

'Hey wait, I'm in the  bathroom?! I didn't realize!!' A rush of realization hit the Reflection Hero's mind.

"Ugh..!! Let me go, you creep!!!" The teenage girl struggled to free herself from the criminal. "Shut the hell up, you brat!" The bald villain pulled out a pocket knife and showed it to his victim.

The girl shuddered at the sight of knife. Eventually, she stopped squirming in the firm hold of the villain. The evil man smiled devilishly, his left eye wide with malicious intent. Unknowingly, his right eye was covered with a black eyepatch.

'That villain... He is Eyepatch! What is this dangerous villain doing here?! I thought he was sent to prison two years ago!' Haruka darted his eyes to the girl Eyepatch was holding tightly.

'And that girl... Isn't she the girl Izuku-san and Monoma-san rescued before? This is really messed up! Why do villains keep targetting this girl?!' The pro hero clenched his palm into tensed fist.

'Anyway, I have to take action now before anything happen to that girl...!!' Haruka braced himself in fighting stance.

Mio started to shed tears, her body slowly becoming weaker. 'Anyone... Anybody... Please...' Crystal liquid flowed down her red cheeks.

"HELP ME!!"

In the nick of time, half of Haruka's body was out of the mirror world. He stretched out his arms to Eyepatch and locked his neck.

"WHAT—"

Haruka yanked the bald man into the mirror world along with Mio...

•••••

Meanwhile,
In the center of the shopping mall...

"Ma'am, are you alright?" Izuku asked the woman who had fallen on her knees. She might be the mother of the girl who was kidnapped by that villain Haruka was after.