•°• Chapter 14 •°•

Ground Zero's Agency,
Morning..

Midoriya's POV

"Someone very influent and well-known? Doesn't that sound a bit...strange?" Kaminari-kun aired out his remark, his golden eyes locked on Momo. Momo hung her head low, nodding her head in agreement.

"You are indeed correct. This opinion of mine sounds quite strange. But I couldn't shake off this feeling that told me... Someone from the highers-up, or the people working with government are involved in this..." She began massaging her head, tired of all the thinking and stress. Todoroki-kun went over to his wife and patted her back to calm her down.

Higher-up? People working with government?

Why am I having weird feelings in my gut?

Takumi-san's face showed up in my mind unexpectedly. I immediately shook my head, getting rid of that ridiculous thoughts. There was no way he was involved in this!

But... But...

"Izuku?" Neito tapped my shoulder without warning. I gasped in surprise, shocked by the sudden interruption. All my friends' eyes focused on me. Kacchan was obviously glaring dagger at me, perhaps unsastisfied with my lacks of concentration on the meeting.

"I-I'm sorry... I need to get some fresh air first." I stood up from the white chair. Silently bowing down to my friends, I then walked out of the building to relax my mind.

I stared at the road that wasn't too busy. It was early morning and today was a day off for mostly everyone. The morning was quiet and nice, perfect to have some times alone for myself.

It can't be... God, no...

But there are too many evidents for me to deny it...

I met Takumi-san about a week and half ago, at a coffee shop. He approached me and decided to have a cup of coffee together with me.

Surprisingly, he asked me about League of Villains' members. I didn't suspect anything. I only assumed he was the type of man who was interested in current issues so I told him about the League of Villains a little bit. How they were now imprisoned in an infamous prison with high security.

The chance to escape Tartarus is zero. No inmate has ever succeeded in running sway from there.

Unless they have someone as powerful as hero or nobleman to back-up them.

And Takumi-san... Is a person with power, status and money. So if he is the culprit behind this incident...

Then this is my fault...

Buzzing noise cut of my train of thoughts. I reached my hand into my pants pocket and quickly answered the call.

"Izuku speaking."

"De... Deku-san..."

"Takumi-san? Why are you calling—"

"Please.. Come and help me... Yana... Yana..."

"What happened to you and Yana-san?!"

"Yana... Mio..."

The call was suddenly hung up. I tried contacting Takumi-san back, but to no avail. I stared at the phone screen in horror.

I need to get Neito! Takumi-san is probably in danger!

"NEITO—" I was about to make a dash into the building when I saw Neito exiting Kacchan's agency.